Skuldur Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 We need a Transformer. Everybody transform! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Requiem Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 I want to transform into one of the pigs in your avi. Also anyone here seen Ergo Proxy? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skuldur Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Nope. What's it about? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shradow Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 We have Gundam' date=' Knightmare, do I need to say more?[/quote'] Don't forget Gunmen. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is 10 million light-years tall, so that would be all we need. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Requiem Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Nope. What's it about? An anime http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergo_Proxy Did you seen chaos; head? Somewhat on the same idea. We have Gundam' date=' Knightmare, do I need to say more?[/quote'] Don't forget Gunmen. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is 10 million light-years tall, so that would be all we need. We have Gundam' date=' Knightmare, do I need to say more?[/quote'] Don't forget Gunmen. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is 10 million light-years tall, so that would be all we need. Giant Robots FTW! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Great Unclean One: VK Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 agreed my friend. but, let me just add we have these http://media.photobucket.com/image/zone%20of%20the%20enders/PENGEL_/wallpaper_zone_of_the_enders_the_2n.jpg?o=34 http://media.photobucket.com/image/zone%20of%20the%20enders/saxus/zone%20of%20the%20ender/ZoneoftheEnders2.jpg?o=38 http://media.photobucket.com/image/zone%20of%20the%20enders/AlicesWadjet/Game%20Characters/Other/Zone%20of%20the%20Enders/largeAnimePaperscans_Zone-of-the-En.jpg?o=96 may not be big and powerful as ya's, but it's a good start. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Beasto Perezoso Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Username: El Beasto PerezosoFavourite Anime/Manga: Elfen LiedAnime/Manga watching/reading now: Elfen Lied, Death NoteIve watched a few episdoes of Gurren Lagaan (Spelling?), and I found that to be pretty good. I've been meaning to check out others like Revolutionary Girl Utena, DN Angel, and Chibi Vampire Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Otaku-sama Posted August 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Accepted. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skuldur Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 I order everyone here to watch School Rumble! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Great Unclean One: VK Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 not till i finish the anime series im on! anyhow, i never knew misao was a super mario fan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raa-_VBB8vw&feature=related Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whimsical Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 Username (required): SaiatoFavourite Anime/Manga (required / no mainstream anime allowed here like Naruto or Bleach): Higurashi no Naku Koro NiAnime/Manga watching/reading now: Rewatching Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Otaku-sama Posted August 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 Accepted! Welcome! A question for club members: If you could choose between these, which would you choose:1. Enter an anime world with mechs.2. Enter an anime world in the time of swords and magic.3. Transfer to another school where you meet crazy characters. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whimsical Posted August 13, 2009 Report Share Posted August 13, 2009 Thanks, that makes me very happy :) BTW: I would pick 3. A new school would be nice (my old school was rather boring) and I'd finally get a chance to meat someone interesting (most people I know IRL are rather boring). So, where do I sign up to transfer? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
problematica Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 A question for club members: If you could choose between these' date=' which would you choose:1. Enter an anime world with mechs.2. Enter an anime world in the time of swords and magic.3. Transfer to another school where you meet crazy characters.[/quote'] Mechs, as long as it isn't EvangelionI would look for the group that most agrees with what I believe in, and then sign up in any way possible just to at least once pilot a mech in some form for something I believe in, even if I have to be that unnamed pilot that may or may not have beaten another mech in battle and dies before any backstory is known or revealed Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juuzou Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Accepted! Welcome! A question for club members: If you could choose between these' date=' which would you choose:1. Enter an anime world with mechs.2. Enter an anime world in the time of swords and magic.3. Transfer to another school where you meet crazy characters.[/quote'] 1. nah2. i would really like to kick some butt with a sword when i am angry :33. never having a boring day would be awesome Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shradow Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Accepted! Welcome! A question for club members: If you could choose between these' date=' which would you choose:1. Enter an anime world with mechs.[b']2. Enter an anime world in the time of swords and magic.[/b]3. Transfer to another school where you meet crazy characters. Having a sword and magic would be awesome. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Otaku-sama Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 I'd pick 3 myself. Especially if the new people are the cast of Azumanga or Lucky Star. They're all crazy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shradow Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Better yet, the cast of Rosario + Vampire. Their school is definitely crazy! ^.^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Great Unclean One: VK Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 i'd pick 1....what do ya expect?now, if i had my own mech.....*Inside DFA's thoughts*destroy, destroy, destroy, then have cake, destroy, destroy, destroy, recuit santa, destroy, destroy, destroy, kidnap konata, destroy........ yep thats me in a nutshell....dont ask why i would recuit santa and kidnap konata... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Otaku-sama Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 KIDNAP KONATA?!??!?!?*pulls out the ultimate sword of awesome*NEVAR! YOU'LL HAVE TO GET PAST ME AND THE SWORD OF AWESOME!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
六兆年と一夜物語 Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Did anyone watch the Disgaea anime? I also have to finish: KHRTengen Toppa Gurren LagannBuso RenkinDisgaea ..... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Requiem Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 If I got Excalibur from Soul Eater then that would be funny. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Great Unclean One: VK Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 otaku-sama, i would never kidnap konata and give her santa clause's suit...*haves finger crossed*now put down that sword and let me inject this needle into you, i promise you, it'll make you feel fine and give you a high that only morphine can give. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whimsical Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Did anyone watch the Disgaea anime? I watched Disgaea, its currently #3 on my list of favourite animes. Laharl is so awesome... and I would say more, but I'm still getting used to talking on online forums. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Otaku-sama Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 NO! THIS IS WHAT I SAY TO YOUR MORPHINE: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.