Shradow Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 I beat demonicfatazn, but Haruki, did you really see all those anime in my list? You copied my list to the very end then added more on there... And no, I've never seen Death Note. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 Shame on you, Shradow! Go watch all 37 episodes, NAO Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shradow Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 There are only 37? Based on how I hear people talk about it, I thought it was some elaborate, drawn out, yet awesome anime that would take me forever to watch fully... I don't feel like watching it though. For some reason I want to watch Cubix. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alastar Rainford Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 actually I coppied yours then deleted all I have yet to see then added the ones I did Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AlucardTheOld Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 does anyone know when the next arizona con is Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shradow Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 Ah, I see that you took off Hayate the Combat Butler. It's a pretty good anime, if you ever get around to see it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alastar Rainford Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 I have read it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
六兆年と一夜物語 Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 Er...I'm trying to remember most of the animes I watched. (I finished TTGL yesterday.) Buso RenkinKHRTTGLCode Geass (Not even done with the first episode, trying to find the subs)Naruto (I regret watching that)Pokemon (All 4 seasons, I at least watched 1 episode)And moar I'm trying to remember... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Requiem Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 Ah' date=' I see that you took off Hayate the Combat Butler. It's a pretty good anime, if you ever get around to see it.[/quote'] ...... Naruto > Hayate the Combat Bulter ...... v_v >_< -_-' It's a guy ....... All in the first season..... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
六兆年と一夜物語 Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 Ah' date=' I see that you took off Hayate the Combat Butler. It's a pretty good anime, if you ever get around to see it.[/quote'] ...... Naruto > Hayate the Combat Bulter ...... v_v >_< -_-' It's a guy....... All in the first season..... That or a guy that went through a horrific process. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Requiem Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 No it's a guy They remind you every time he gets dressed like a girl. EDIT: Either way if he gets the operation he is still a guy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Great Unclean One: VK Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 its true, it's a guy, I watched the first 5 episodes of the series, I forgot about this anime after I watched all the umineko episodes I missed since summer. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
六兆年と一夜物語 Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 O-kay... NEW TOPIC: Name one or more epic moments in an anime you watched, finished or not. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Great Unclean One: VK Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 Falcon punch on the last episode of F-Zero. Italy popping up at the Allied Forces' Summit table out of no where, Hetalia. The possibly gay chef from umineko taking on Kanon who has a energy arm blade with nothing but his fists, and then taking on golden butterflies then dying, umineko. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
六兆年と一夜物語 Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 All from TTGL, for me :D Kamina's GIGA DRILL BREAKERSimon's GIGA DRILL BREAKER + RebirthThe battle against LordgenomeThe moon transforming into Lordgenome's Cathedral TerraARC GURREN LAGANNChouginga Gurren LagannWhen Gurren Lagann broke through hyperspace to rescue NiaTENGEN TOPPA, GURREN LAGANN!Going through space to punch Roshiu And more, but I've spoiled enough. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skuldur Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 Every time Excalibur is on screen in Soul Eater. xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Great Unclean One: VK Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 Dual falcon punch on pikachu on team brawl. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 When L died in Death Note was both epic and saddening Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Great Unclean One: VK Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 true, Yugi summoning exodia un censored. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shradow Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 The most epic scenes from an anime? Giga Drill Breaker - Tengen Toppa Gurren LagannFalcon Punch - F-Zero: GP LegendsAny Scene With Alex Louis Armstrong - Fullmetal Alchemist Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Great Unclean One: VK Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 The most epic scenes from an anime? Giga Drill Breaker - Tengen Toppa Gurren LagannFalcon Punch - F-Zero: GP LegendsAny Scene With Alex Louis Armstrong - Fullmetal Alchemist I fully agree with that line up. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shradow Posted September 28, 2009 Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 I'm glad, not that you have a choice. Alex Louis Armstrong is so awesome, you can't help but think so. EDIT: This vid is funny if you like handlebar moustaches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvpqwT66Y4U Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Otaku-sama Posted September 28, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 The epic scenes I've seen: Falcon Punch (I didn't watch the series) Any scene with Chiyo-chichi from Azumanga Daioh [spoiler=Azumanga scene] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69A3aL3Yrs0 [/spoiler] I don't watch many anime with epic scenes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
六兆年と一夜物語 Posted September 29, 2009 Report Share Posted September 29, 2009 To me, there are really few anime that in the original dub use English. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skuldur Posted September 29, 2009 Report Share Posted September 29, 2009 Don Kan'onji is obviously the greatest English speaker in all of Japan. xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.