HELP! Did I Do This Right?

darthmual5

Ok, i'll make it one card, but im not sure if i wrote the effect according to "OCG" or whatever it is. Thanks for the advice though! :D

I am also wondering whether or not I did this card right.

265971.jpg

I also fixed a slight grammar error in the first card, here is the updated version.

265971t.jpg

Ok, i'll make it one card, but im not sure if i wrote the effect according to "OCG" or whatever it is. Thanks for the advice though! :D

I am also wondering whether or not I did this card right.

265971.jpg

I also fixed a slight grammar error in the first card, here is the updated version.

265971t.jpg

OCG = Official Card Grammar

ocg fix:

When your opponent attacks this card' date=' toss a coin, if the result is heads then the original attack continues. If the result is tails then negate the attack and end the Battle Phase

[/quote']

Yeah ^he's right :)

"By discarding 1 card from your hand, this card can be treated as 2 tributes for a Tribute Summon."

OCG = Official Card Grammar

ocg fix:

When your opponent attacks this card' date=' toss a coin, if the result is heads then the original attack continues. If the result is tails then negate the attack and end the Battle Phase

[/quote']

Yeah ^he's right :)

"By discarding 1 card from your hand, this card can be treated as 2 tributes for a Tribute Summon."

A few corrections to the correction of Froburo's effect:

"When this card battles, toss a coin. Tails: End the Battle Phase."

Since Heads has no effect, you don't need to list it. Since the battle phase is ended, negating the attack is redundant. "Battles" means when it attacks or is attacked, which I think is what you meant.

Archived