My Newest card: Chaos Demon: Dark Rider (Have updated)

Chaos Demon

Do you want to see more Chaos Demons soon?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you want to see more Chaos Demons soon?

• Yes
    • No

I like the picture (isn't it from LotR?) but death isn't a real type and you should make it an Union and get rid of some stars (way to much). Sorry for now a 6.5/10(change the stars and i wil make it a 7.5 and make it a Union and it wil be a 8 or 8.5).

I like it, but its selection of monsters is far to broad, try limiting the amount of monsters it can control, for example DARK monsters or Fiend and Dragon-Types, in my opinion, would make it far more realistic and balanced, and try adding some sort of bonus that helps/hurts you and/or your opponent, which will make it more unique, otherwise its like a generic "long-term" change of heart, but it eats up one of your spell/trap card zones. For now, i cannot rate it above a generic card rating.

Please don't let this discourage you from making more cards, i absolutley love the concept you are trying with this card.

So here is my final review:

OCG/Effect - 2/10

Picture - 9/10

Idea - 9/10

Final - 6.66/10

im not being rude but its a bad pic, there is Writing at the bottom and really it needs to have a full background and it looks a bit too squashed.

The Effect Is Very Plain, Maybe Make it so there is a drawback.

Sowwy i wouldnt run this in any of my decks.....

4/10

Archived