BenTennyson's Ben 10 Set: RETURN OF THE OMNITRIX.

~ BT

Rate these cards  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Rate these cards

Hello again. Just looking through the greater sets of the Pop Culture thread and I felt it was time I gave you a good comment. I am very curious about this Omnitrix thing you have going here (I know very little about Ben 10 so forgive me on that account). I've just had a look at Ben Tennyson LV 3, The Omnitrix and The first 2 monster you have. I'm not too sure if I fully understand how this Omnitrix things works at the moment and I have a couple of things I would like to ask.

1: When you summon a monster by removing one of the counters; does only Ben Tennyson return to your hand or does the equip card as well.

2: When you flip tails and the monster is "released" (I'm not familiar with new OCG, does that mean Tribute?) and if it does, is there an easy way to get them back out of the Graveyard?

I'm sure there is far more to it than I have seen; I have no doubt you have worked hard on these cards but if you could explain those 2 parts to me I would very much appreciate it. Anyways, as for the 2 other monsters I looked at; Heatblast and Wildmutt (I believe), I thought Heatblast was fine but just had a small thing to pick at with Wildmutt. For the last bit when you say "If every monster on the field is destroyed by this card's effect, this card cannot attack this Battle Phase", it's just that, the way I read it this bit doesn't quite work because (technically) every monster on the field hasn't been destroyed because the effect doesn't destroy itself. Other than that the rest is fine though. As I probably haven't fully grasped the concept of the Omnitrix thing yet I shall only rate Heatblast and Wildmutt for the moment.

Heatblast 9 out of 10.

Wildmutt 7 out of 10.

I do think this set is a great one though. Not only are there quite a number of cards but they all have quite a lot of text on them to read through. Hehe, that is also the reason I have sort of neglected to review up until now. Keep it up though. Your Ben 10 set is obviously a very strong and unique set out here in the Pop Culture section and best of luck to continuing it.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1: When you summon a monster by removing one of the counters; does only Ben Tennyson return to your hand or does the equip card as well.

Both go inyour hand. When you Special Summon it back it should The Counters -1 from the turn before the alien is summoned. I cant explain in effect. Sorry.

2: When you flip tails and the monster is "released" (I'm not familiar with new OCG' date=' does that mean Tribute?) and if it does, is there an easy way to get them back out of the Graveyard?

[/quote']

Yes it means tribute. No. I'm thinking of making a new card called "Ominitrix Limiters Unlocked". So that part of the effect is canceled.

Thnx

Thank you for answering both of my questions. I was mainly concerned with the first one as whether or not they are easy to get out of the Graveyard is up to you really. But, seeing as both cards return to your hand, I can really see how it works now and it works rather well. A good set indeed!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived