BenTennyson's Ben 10 Set: RETURN OF THE OMNITRIX.

~ BT

Rate these cards  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Rate these cards

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how come you rate 0/0 on the poll? You commented 6/10? :mad:

Maybe he realised that your card's suck?

In response to your pm to me.

I chose 0/10 in the poll because your card's have a way redicilous summoning condition. Oh, and you make a mistake that the other crappy Ben 10 card makers here too: You base the summoning around Ben Tennyson.

Oh' date=' and you make a mistake that the other crappy Ben 10 card makers here too: You base the summoning around Ben Tennyson.

[/quote']

The summoning is all around Ben Tennyson is because he has the omnitrix and the aliens are from the omnitrix. Then what should I do. Then tell me what I should put for the Summoning conditions

Oh' date=' and you make a mistake that the other crappy Ben 10 card makers here too: You base the summoning around Ben Tennyson.

[/quote']

The summoning is all around Ben Tennyson is because he has the omnitrix and the aliens are from the omnitrix. Then what should I do. Then tell me what I should put for the Summoning conditions

What you should do is stop basing the Summoning Conditions around Ben Tennyson. The monster's are not from the Omnitrix, only their DNA is in it. The real monsters are from outerspace.

A actual good card maker would realise that.

Archived