Things You Hate Your Opponent Doing

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as etiquette goes, I'm a pretty relaxed guy. What I can't stand is when I duel my sister with my created cards, and she draws a card EVERY TIME my back is turned. She'll set her hand, and then by her next draw phase have eight cards in-hand. Also, she'll cheat by manipulating the deck and graveyard and shuffling stuff around.

OMG how I hate my friends cards...He can get better cards as I' date='and I cant do anything to stop his deck.I also hate when opponent cheats.

P.S.Can you actually activate the effect of Golem Sentry and flip it up in the same turn?

[/quote']

LOL is that referring to our Duel.

Actually Flip Summoning it IS using it's effect.

And if it's face-up, and you flip it back with it's effect, it's legal.

1. When I'm losing...

2. When they talk bad about my fun decks...

3. When they ask "Cards in hand?" nine times on the same turn...

4. When they constantly shuffle their hand to no end...

5. When they get really cocky...

6. When they offer a handshake saying "Good game." when they're really thinking the opposite...

That's just some of them. Some deck types annoy me too but I won't go into that.

I don't like Trap Dustshoot and how people always use it on my first turn! It's limited so what's the chance of that? I feel like it's useless now, because nobody holds 5 cards in thier hand and the only time you can use it is the first turn or you fliped Morphing Jar, but everybody plays it and I always lose to it!

Also, I don't get why people play Mind Crush. D.D. Designator is a spell, which makes it faster, and removes the card from play. The only advantage is that you discard all the cards of the name, and how often does that happen?

Oh yeh, if you don't mind losing card advantage to get rid of a pesky monster (Treeborn Frog, Morphing Jar, Green Baboon, Card trooper, Snipe Hunter, maybe Exodia) then use Dark Designator with D.D. Designator. Just watch out with Exodia, even if it destroys their whole strategy, you don't want to accedently give them the last piece!

i hate it when your facing someone who thinks that hes a pro and tells you that sacrificeing LPs is the same as getting damaged

his combo WoRL and BBD (wall of reavealing light and barrel behind the door)

Oh,in some yugioh magazines I have read in topic "Anti-combos" that it isnt right.This combo doesnt work.

And OldMaster,yeah,that is,but I wanted to ask other people...:)

People I duel with that have that expression that someone just died 2 minutes ago face, sort of people since it really kills my "Enjoying The Adrenaline Of The Duel" buzz, I mean I am a funny guy if you knew me in reality but those people bug me since it makes feel like I been a "Stuffed Shirt/Snob", duels are supposed to be fun and joking around.

i hate it when your facing someone who thinks that hes a pro and tells you that sacrificeing LPs is the same as getting damaged

his combo WoRL and BBD (wall of reavealing light and barrel behind the door)

No way that does work' date=' geez!

Paying is something really different....,

[/quote']

Actually oldmaster, adagorn meant PAYING. Paying is the correct term, not sacraficing. And, you can't use Barrel to direct the damage with Wall of Reaveling.

i hate playing againts crystal beasts,but sometimes its a good thing because the more crystal beasts you destroy the less space your opponent has to play spell cards which makes crystal beasts weak so its easy to summon strong mosters and defeat the crystal beast and leave your opponents without any protection from attacks

OMG! Me too! Because they could always have crappy cards and be lying to get better cards. I also hate it when your opponent tries to convince you to spare them a turn and then says that it won't make a difference and that he'll probably lose anyways.

I hate when my opponent loses his best monster and goes Berserk! One guy I dueled had 1 Mobius and 1 Zaborg on the field and i destroyed Zaborg and attacked Mobius right after and said that his cards shouldn't have been destroyed! At that moment I was about to outburst that he was such a poor sport and the guy called a judge and he said that everything was perfecttly fine.

Another time was when I dueled this guy who didn't like his hand so he gets up and goes to buy a Booster pack and then he chooses cards from it he likes and adds them to his hand. He won that duel but if it wasn't for the booster pack, he wouldn't have.

Another time was when I dueled this guy who didn't like his hand so he gets up and goes to buy a Booster pack and then he chooses cards from it he likes and adds them to his hand. He won that duel but if it wasn't for the booster pack' date=' he wouldn't have.

[/quote']

that's totally illegal...

Another time was when I dueled this guy who didn't like his hand so he gets up and goes to buy a Booster pack and then he chooses cards from it he likes and adds them to his hand. He won that duel but if it wasn't for the booster pack' date=' he wouldn't have.

[/quote']

that's totally illegal...

Orochi's right, that's illegal. Where the heck did he learn he could do that? It's not even in the anime.

Archived