Things You Hate Your Opponent Doing

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate when my opponent won't let me fix something I did on accident in a duel like I accidentally attack my brainwashed Kamon with Grandmaster instead of a sheep token on accident when I was going to say sheep token and goes "Sorry You Made A Mistake Now Deal With It" since it seems a bit unfair I mean you accidentally said the wrong words and your opponent goes into immediate "You Chose, Your Loss" mode.

Or the fact you roll a higher number and draw your opening hand + 6th card and the opponent goes "OMG you cheated on your 1st turn" I mean seriously how is that possible since when you draw the sixth card it represents your going 1st no words needed. Are you going to go say: "You cheated" to a person who is mute since they can't speak its called common sense, dangit.

I hate it when my opponent takes forever to make a move just to say, "Go"............

I hate it when they draw a card during their draw phase and "accidentally" draw 2 instead, giving him the "chance to reshuffle his deck and draw again for his draw phase"....... I just walked out on that duel....

I hate it when right when I'm about to make my last move and attack them directly to win, they start to put their cards away.................... how disrespectful to the winner....

i hate when n*ggas dont know how to play their cards.

*gasp* Those are them hatin' words!

lol i'm not hating dude. i'm just kidding.

I know I'm kidding too, it's just that I always wanted to say that....

:)

Back to topic..

I hate it when my opponent is never paying attention to the duel and then goes "..uhm... what just happened?"......... drives me nuts

Archived