:: Guardian Eatos - Slightly Changed ::

SushiTheLegend

[align=center]Okay, Guardian Eatos has like been one of my most favourite anime based cards in the entire original series, of course I wasn't very happy with the general anime effect Eatos had so I twisted it somewhat to be a little more...TCG playable. Enjoy!

GuardianEatosCard.jpgCelestialSwordEatosCard.jpg

Guardian Eatos

This card can only be Summoned if you control a face-up "Celestial Sword - Eatos". Once per turn, if there are no monster cards in your Graveyard you can remove from play cards from the top of your opponent's Graveyard until you reveal a non-monster card. This card gains 500 ATK for each monster card(s) removed from play in this way until your next Standby Phase. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Guardian Dreadscythe" from your hand or Deck.

Celestial Sword - Eatos

A monster equipped with this card gains 300 ATK. If you Summon "Guardian Eatos" equip it with this face-up card. While this card is equipped to "Guardian Eatos", each time a monster is sent to your opponent's Graveyard, increase the original ATK of a monster equipped with this card by 500.[/align]

WhenI read the effect' date=' I think you should make that card as a Ritual Card....

If can.... 7.5/10

[/quote']

'Eatos' isnt a Ritural monster though.

Still, 'Eatos' has an odd effect.

And for the record, I think the "Special Summon 1 Guardian Dread Scyth" part only existed, Because he used the Orichalcos.

Archived