My first card set

ƒ£ÄR

Plz rate/comment, i need to know how to improve them, thank you.

234092b.jpg

You can only equip this card to a monster with "Re-Growth" in its card effect. To activate this card you must remove 3 "Re-Growth" counters from the selected monster. The monster equiped with this card gains 2 "Re-Growth" counters every stand-by phase.

234092.jpg

you can only activate this card when your opponent attacks a Plant-type monster, remove any amount of "Re-Growth" counters (max. 6) to lower the attacking monsters ATK by 500 for each counter removed.

234092g.jpg

All Earth attribute monsters gain 300 ATK/DEF. As long as this card remains face up on the field no counters can be put on a card except "Re-Growth" counters. This card gains 1 "Re-Growth" counter for every Plant-type monster on the field. You can remove any number of counters from this card to special summon 1 plant type monster from the graveyard to your side of the field with 0 ATK/DEF. The selected card gains 500 ATK/DEF for every "Re-Growth" counter removed from this card with this cards effect.

234092.jpg

When this card is successfully summoned place 1 "Re-Growth" counter on this card. Every stand-by phase this card gains 1 "Re-Growth" counter (max. 6). you can remove any number of "Re-Growth" counters from this card to bring 1 monster card from your graveyard to the field with 0 ATK/DEF. For every counter removed that monster gains 500 ATK/DEF.

Img Credit goes to Nightmarian.

Quite a lot of OCG errors' date=' but I'll let you off the hook. I won't bother correcting them because theres so many but if you want me to do a certain card, don't be afraid to ask. A few of them have too many unnecessary effects btw.

5.8/10

[/quote']

Thx, ill try and improve them.

ok mantapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

ok mantapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

???

That aside, too many OCG errors (and like everyone else, i'm too lazy to correct them). But I like the pictures.

Altogether, 7/10

???

That aside' date=' too many OCG errors (and like everyone else, i'm too lazy to correct them). But I like the pictures.

Altogether, 7/10

[/quote']

GREAT CARDS BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived