12155l.jpg

12155y.jpg

12155g.jpg

12155b.jpg

12155g.jpg

12155.jpg

12155v.jpg

"Calendread: October's Magimancer" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

If this card is Special Summoned, switch this card to Defense Position and switch all of your opponent's monsters to face-up Attack Position (Flip Effects are not activated). While this card is in Defense Position, your opponent cannot attack other monsters other than this card, and all of your opponent's monsters must attack, if able. Your opponent cannot Set monsters. Any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points is reduced by half.

12155r.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck if you have a total of 11 "Calendread" monsters on the field, removed from play, or in the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, remove from play all DARK monsters on your opponent's side of the field or in their Graveyard, and return up to that many "Calendread" monsters on the field, removed from play, or in your Graveyard to your Deck. Once per turn, you may Special Summon 1 "Calendread" monster from your Deck or Extra Deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions. That card's effect is negated, and is returned to the Deck during the End Phase. Any Battle Damage that card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points is reduced by half.

Guest Chaos Pudding

For the December Synchro' date=' you need to explain how to Synchro it....

Like: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Calendread" monsters

or something like that.

[/quote']

Did you even read the effect?

Guest Chaos Pudding

Most of the images look like Spell/Trap card images to me' date=' except for the last 4. The effect ideas seem pretty good, so props for that. I'll give em a 9/10. :)

[/quote']

The effects are what really matter. Good pictures are secondary to good and balanced effects.

or something like that.

[/quote']

i agree with raikoh...this is not a synchro summon...december should better be a effect monster...to synchro summon, material monsters need to have equal lvl as the synchro monster....but i like the idea...9/10...change december to a effect monster and it will be 10/10...peace.

or something like that.

[/quote']

i agree with raikoh...this is not a synchro summon...december should better be a effect monster...to synchro summon, material monsters need to have equal lvl as the synchro monster....but i like the idea...9/10...change december to a effect monster and it will be 10/10...peace.

You all are n00bs.

The card is good. Not all Synchros have to have that.

Guest Chaos Pudding

or something like that.

[/quote']

You're right, it isn't a Synchro Summon. It's a Special Summon from the Extra Deck. Since it isn't a Synchro Summon, it doesn't need a Tuner or other Synchro Material Monsters.

[/u]

Pudding' pid='2092775' dateline='1240890087']

Bump.

really cool, professional cards. these can b reel enuf 2 b sold in reel life. i no how u feel bout sychros when u jus want dem 4 dat godfull and legendary look. keep it up. nobody woulda thought of these ever 20/10:D

Archived