B.E.S. Dark Tetran

OmegaWave

[align=center]My Favorite Archtype gets New Support!

Image Credit: Click Here

DarkTetran.jpg

You can Special Summon this card by Tributing a face-up "B.E.S. Tetran" you control while it at has no counters on it and "Mystic Plasma Zone" is face-up on the field. When this card is Special Summoned' date=' place 4 counters on this card. This card cannot be destroyed in battle. When this card battles a monster, remove 1 counter from this card at the end of the Damage Step. If this card has no counters on it at the end of the Damage Step, destroy it. You can remove all counters from this card and redistribute them among face-up "B.E.S." monsters you control. Once per turn, when a Spell Card is activated, place 1 counter on this card. This card cannot be Special Summoned by the effect of "Boss Rush" unless a "B.E.S. Tetran" you control was destroyed during that turn.[/quote']

I've always wanted to make good B.E.S. Support. Here it is. Rate/Hate[/align]

Special Summon effect is too situational.

Mystic Plasma Zone sucks.

Card itself is mediocre.

Remember, it's an optional Special Summon ability. A shortcut. Remember that Tribute Summoning is still on the table as well. The card's original effect would've given it 4 counters when it was summoned in any way. But I thought about it and considered that to be OP'ed.

Archived