Xing's Self-Drawn Deck. (UPDATE: Chibon, the Aluminum Monster)

Xing

[align=center]I'm expecting n00bs and failures to give me "These pics suck! Look at (insert great artist's name here) cards!"

So bring it on. I'll simply neg you ignore you.

Star Card

81720.jpg

81720c.jpg81720t.jpg

81720.jpg

[spoiler=Effects for hard to see cards]Spectrum - Ruler of Rainbows

When this card is Normal Summoned, destroy all DARK monsters on the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can discard 1 monster to gain Life Points equal to half of the discarded monster's ATK. As long as you control 1 LIGHT monster (excluding this card), this card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally). When this card is destroyed by battle, gain Life Points equal to the number of cards in your hand x 150.

Zack, the Electromagnetic Distortionist

When this card is Summoned, look at 1 Set card your opponent controls. During each of your Standby Phases discard 1 card you control or destroy this card. When this card is destroyed by battle Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard.

DNA Land Squid

During each of your Standby Phases, you can add 1 Rock-Type card from your Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally). When this card is destroyed by battle, destroy 1 Set card on the field.

[/align]

Archived