3 Songs

Enma Ai

1-carry on my waywird son funking sucks.

2-I like Dragonforce's speed. But no real point inany song they play.

3-Crazy Train is an epic song. Only bad thing is the solo is real easy and Randy (even though he's dead,) would have wanted a better song. But ozzy is the most epic singer ever in metal. Nuffs said

1-carry on my waywird son f***ing sucks.

2-I like Dragonforce's speed. But no real point inany song they play.

3-Crazy Train is an epic song. Only bad thing is the solo is real easy and Randy (even though he's dead' date=') would have wanted a better song. But ozzy is the most epic singer ever in metal. Nuffs said

[/quote']

Who the funk cares if it's easy? What are you a Guitar Hero nerd? Music doesn't have to be complicated to be good.

complicated music is intresting music. Sorry to dissapoint you.

Hmmmmm, no. :lol:

Look at some simple songs. Smells Like Teen Spirit. Jerry Was a Race Car Driver. Black Hole Sun. All great songs.

Yes, speedy music is pretty awesome, but not all complicated songs are good.

Just because a band can play guitar super-fast, doesn't mean they can make good music. XD

okay let me rephrase.

*clears throat.* Songs that are sweet and simple (yes you funking linkin park and foghat crap.) suck balls. When you talk to a real hardcore metalhead (like Death Metal) all slow peaceful songs get destroyed by awesome power of real hardcore metal (such as: Megadeth, Abnormality, Man o War, Metallica, Sonata Arctica.) so in this case. You argument *clears throat.* FAILS

Oh. But I like Journey. Journey is nice.

Wayward Son has a good intro, thats the only good thing in it

Thru the Fire sucks balls now. Its waaaaay too overrated. I used to love it though, before GH3 came out.

Crazy Train, like o0Destr0o said, is epic, but the guitar solo is easy. But thats the only bad thing about it! Who doesn't love the ALL ABOOOOOOOOOARD!!!!?

Carry on Wayward Son - Kansas (Amazing)

Through the Fire & Flames - Dragonforce (it Kills me how all these "goth" Kids think they are hard core for likeing this song I DESPISE GUITAR HERO FANS THERE SO RETARTED!!!!) I personally Like this song, its very 80's to me and I love 80's music besides hair bands.

Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne (Good for its time, bad for now)

1.animal i have Become- three days grace

2.still waiting-sum 41

3.crawling-linkin park (Epic to me would be somthing worldy popular, these fail)

Somthing like:

I Will Always Love You -Whitney Houston

Thriller-Michael Jackson

Unbreak my heart-Toni branxton

these would be considerd "Epic"

If fools knew anything about music. (No offence to neon those are great songs)

Carry on Wayward Son I have loved all my life (I am 15) now that I can understand it I love it more

Through the Fire and Flames is not that creative, look in the rest of their songs you will pretty mush be able to find all of those lyrics (they overuse "on the wings of...)

Crazy train is ****ing OZZY! I dont care who you are it's epic, though what I really like is I don't wanna stop

Archived