Guitar Pro

Brushfire

I write most of my music with this' date=' its a good and stable program (for the most part) except I f***ed up my computers fonts and now Im missing the font Guitar Pro uses.

[/quote']

I can send it you if you tell me where abouts it's located. Also, it's great that you use it; I'm still learning how to use it properly, hence why the above stuff in the first post is so crappy. xD I wish they'd add the ability to add real vocals though...

meh.

Just for the f*** of it.

Here's my equipment-

Ibanez- Rg2570

Fender- Jx2 amp

Gibson 'stealth' USB

Acid- music editor

Logitech- USB mic

Various pedals.

Garage Band editor

LOL. All this= $2000 0.o

That doesn't have any relevance to the thread, take it somewhere else.

I'm just sayin ^_^. But guitar pro still kix total ass. I use it even. Not for serious music' date=' but still use it.

[/quote']

I guess all Dragonforce fans ARE retards after all... do you even know what it's supposed to be used for? IT'S TAB SOFTWARE, DUMBASS.

I write most of my music with this' date=' its a good and stable program (for the most part) except I f***ed up my computers fonts and now Im missing the font Guitar Pro uses.

[/quote']

I can send it you if you tell me where abouts it's located. Also, it's great that you use it; I'm still learning how to use it properly, hence why the above stuff in the first post is so crappy. xD I wish they'd add the ability to add real vocals though...

I'm not sure where the font is located, or how I messed it up, all I know is that it must be a reinstalled windows font because reinstalling GP didn't fix the problem.

meh.

Just for the f*** of it.

Here's my equipment-

Ibanez- Rg2570

Fender- Jx2 amp

Gibson 'stealth' USB

Acid- music editor

Logitech- USB mic

Various pedals.

Garage Band editor

LOL. All this= $2000 0.o

Dragonforce Aren't That Bad..

Irrelevant...

I'm just sayin ^_^. But guitar pro still kix total ass. I use it even. Not for serious music' date=' but still use it.

[/quote']

I guess all Dragonforce fans ARE retards after all... do you even know what it's supposed to be used for? IT'S TAB SOFTWARE, DUMBASS.

Watch your language.-_-

Even though what he says is crap but whatever.;)

Anyway I never use any programs, just pencil and paper. Actually I use pencil and paper for everything.:?

Choo should do more stuff like the random song though.=O

Mine is but whatever.

Illegal downloads. xD

I'm not sure where the font is located' date=' or how I messed it up, all I know is that it must be a reinstalled windows font because reinstalling GP didn't fix the problem.

[/quote']

=/

Can't help you much without knowing what the font is; sorry bud.

Watch your language.-_-

Even though what he says is crap but whatever.;)

Anyway I never use any programs' date=' just pencil and paper. Actually I use pencil and paper for everything.:?

[/quote']

I'm sorry, but people who have no idea what they're on about piss me off. D:

And xD, everything? You even use pencil and paper to play the music? xD But honestly, tabbing by paper would annoy me. :?

And =o, I shall. Any requests? I'm even going to start adding real vocals to them. ^^

i have 10 guitar pro songs that where for my old band. i might upload them but meh dont see the point =/

Upload them, I'd like to see them and see what your band was like behind the vocals. ;)

I'm sorry' date=' but people who have no idea what they're on about piss me off. D:

And xD, everything? You even use pencil and paper to play the music? xD But honestly, tabbing by paper would annoy me. :?

And =o, I shall. Any requests? I'm even going to start adding real vocals to them. ^^[/quote']

Then you will be pissed off many times in your life...D=

xD And lol, that's for the executional part. But yes my ideas are always better composed by pencil and paper.^^

i have 10 guitar pro songs that where for my old band. i might upload them but meh dont see the point =/

=O Go do it.^^

Want one? Fill out the form. ;)

Lead Guitar: "Song" by "Artist"

Rhythm Guitar: "Song" by "Artist"

Bass Guitar: "Song" by "Artist"

Percussion: "Song" by "Artist"

(Any other instruments, feel free to leave out any of the above too): "Song" by "Artist"

Archived