Cyber Angel Sythe

oscar.

[align=center]272978.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 Machine-Type and 1 Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn by Tributing 1 Machine-Type monster on your side of the field you can Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand. If "Cyber Angel Sythe" is removed from your side of the field, inflict 300 of damage to your Life Points for each face-up monster Special Summoned by this cards effect.

[spoiler=[i]Image Credit[/i]]Deviantart

This is my first card on realistic and I would appreciate helpp =P[/align]

Correct OCG on the last line: If "Cyber Angel Sythe" is removed from your side of the field' date=' inflict 300 points of damage to your Life Points for each face-up monster Special Summoned by this cards effect.

[/quote']

Wrong.

It should be, "If this card is removed from the field", not "If "Cyber Angel Sythe" is removed from your side of the field".

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 Machine-Type and 1 Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, by Tributing 1 Machine-Type monster on your side of the field, you can Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand. If "Cyber Angel Sythe" is removed from your side of the field, inflict 300 points of damage to your Life Points for each face-up monster Special Summoned by this cards effect.

Fixed*

That is a really cool card great job... :)

Archived