can someone move this to the joke card / any other cards please?

Anarchy805

Is this card OP?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this card OP?

• Yes it really is!!! OMG!!!
    • No. It's Quite Nice Actually OCG ERRRRRROR!!!
    • WTF?!?

what do you think can attack your opponent directly max life points = 8000 plus you posted this thread twice = spam

sorry if i posted twice i only clicked 1nce and edited a spelling mistake with the edit option so i don't know how it is posted twice but i will take your word for it.

this is just retarded

yes you are right i believe someone said you was....

oh and can everyone stop spamming on this thread please sarcasm is almost as bad as swearing.

oh and it is interesting that you don't mind spamming but you didnt bother answering my question. the question is on the poll Oscar is the only person who actually seems to know how to use a radio button on a poll.

oh and can everyone stop spamming on this thread please sarcasm is almost as bad as swearing.

oh and it is interesting that you don't mind spamming but you didnt bother answering my question. the question is on the poll Oscar is the only person who actually seems to know how to use a radio button on a poll.

Anybody after me, that said the card was overpowered, was spamming. I just used sarcasm. Get used to it.

Anybody after me' date=' that said the card was overpowered, was spamming. I just used sarcasm. Get used to it.

[/quote']

Like your reply. i was being sacrcastic about the spamming bit. yanks dont usually get sarcasm.

ye actually if any mods round here can this be moved.....

it is amazing how if u put up a good card no one actually bothers posting but if you put up a pile of *bleep* card everyone seems to post :) i was mainly proving a point to someone thank you all for your comments it has been good. oh ye and a rep point to cAde2009 for the civil hint.

Archived