New Kind of Hero

This is something I thought of when I was writing a fan-based story for Yugioh GX. People, listen i can't draw so i have to rely on photos form the internet and the "Dark Heroes" are nothing like the original heroes or the Evil Heroes. this is how they were in my head so DEAL WITH IT!

207600.jpg207600.jpg

207600.jpg207600y.jpg

"Dark Hero Hurricane + Dark Hero Volcano"

This card cannot be special summon except by fusion summon. When this card successfully destroys a monster in battle, inflict damage equal to twice its original attack points to your opponent's life points.

I mostly have to agree with everyone else...You should try to find your own pix for these cards, their descriptions still sound way too much like the Elemental Heroes, in my opinion. I don't agree with the whole Normal Monster thing, I personally like normal monsters, not every single monster has to have an effect. I'm a writer, and I look at normal monsters as a way to improve my creative writing abilities, so lay off saying normals suck. But still, if you do make a normal monster, then you need to come up with a REAL GOOD description, and I didn't realy see that here. I'd probably give it a 3/10.

Sorry I'll have to agree with everyone else on this one. Vanillas arent bad if you have like 1-2 of them and have some effect monsters to go with them. Try to be original, inverting pics doesnt make it even 0.00000001% original. Try a little harder next time OK? :)

Archived