[more cards added]Some cards i made cause i was bored :)

chris78909

heres my cards :]

[spoiler=Monsters]

of5209.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]While this card is on the field, during your Draw Phase, if you have "Dark Lord of the Underworld" you can then discard this card and 1 DARK monster level 5 or higher, to Special Summon "Dark Lord of the Underworld" to your side of the field. After your End Phase you can discard 1 DARK monster level 5 or higher to keep "Dark Lord of the Underworld" on the field, if not send it to your Graveyard.

zvakqb.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Summoned except by the effect of "Dark Underworld Warrior". When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Dark Underworld Warrior, you may select 1 of your opponent's LIGHT monsters and remove it from play. When you remove the selected card from play you inflict 100 Life Points from your opponent's Life Points and inflict 200 Life Points to your Life Points.

5043s2.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Summoned, roll a die,

1:Roll the die again.

2:Inflict 400 Points from your opponent's Life points.

3:Destroy this card.

4:Destroy 1 of your opponent's cards.

5:Inflict 400 Points to your Life Points.

6:Special Summon 1 level 5 or lower DARK monster to your side of the field.

10xzwuo.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]"Dark Cerberus" + "Cyber Dino"

This card cannot be Summoned except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material Monsters. During your opponent's Battle Phase, remove 1 LIGHT monster from play and then your opponent draws 2 cards. If 1 of the cards are level 5 or higher, destroy 1 of your cards on the field, if it is lower your opponent sends the cards to the Graveyard.

2d0b2g1.jpg

28khkl2.jpg

Archived