Beast Evolution card (Needs OCG help)

Zeaux

help with the OCG and rate it

273350c.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Tribute 1 Beast-Type monster that you control to Special Summon 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster fom your hand that is 1 Level higher than the tributted monster or 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard that Level is lower than the tributed monster.

"Tribute 1 Beast-Type monster you control to active one of the following effects:

* Special Summon 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster fom your hand whose level is 1 level higher than the Tributed Monster

* Special Summon 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard whose level is 1 level lower than the Tributed Monster."

I think...

thanx hallelujah but you understood wrong the second effect

i will try to explain: special summon a beast-warrior from your graveyard that level is LOWER than the tributted monster. understood?

anyway thanx and if you have a rate...

"Tribute 1 Beast-Type monster you control to active one of the following effects:

* Special Summon 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your hand whose level is 1 level higher than the Tributed Monster

* Special Summon 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard whose level is 1 level lower than the Tributed Monster."

I think...

There. Just delete the part with line on it.

The picture is....weird, I think. And the name...I don't think it fits the effect.

Archived