Ritual Card! Emissary from the blood moon!!

Zeaux

Its becaze i am a 3 star member now (Only one Week!!!)

If have a OCG errors tell me!!

256602p.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Offering to the Blood Moon". The effect of this card can only be activated if "Blood Moon" is on your side of the field. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster that you control and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the original ATK or DEF of tributed monster and increase your Life Points by an amount equal to the original ATK or DEF of the tributed monster.

256602o.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card is used to Ritual Summon "Emissary from the Blood Moon". You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal 8 or more. By Tributing 1 monster on your side of the field, add this card from your Deck to your hand.

256602f.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Once per turn, during each player's Standby Phase, remove from play 1 monster from your Graveyard and increase your Life Points by the half of the original ATK or DEF of the selected monster. This card cannot be destroyed by a Spell Card.

I am so happy!!:D

FIXED!!!!

I saw with my little eyes OCG errors and I told to myself to help you with the OCG because I'm such a good person.

Emissary from the Blood Moon:

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Offering to the Blood Moon". The effect of this card can only be activated if "Blood Moon" is on your side of the field. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster that you control and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the original ATK or DEF of tributed monster and increase your Life Points by an amount equal to the original ATK or DEF of the tributed monster.

Offering to the Blood Moon:

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Emissary from the Blood Moon". You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal 8 or more. By Tributing 1 monster on your side of the field, add this card from your Deck to your hand.

Blood Moon:

Once per turn, during each player's Standby Phase, remove from play 1 monster from your Graveyard and increase your Life Points by the half of the original ATK or DEF of the selected monster. This card cannot be destroyed by a Spell Card.

Sweetheart, Vampire-type doesn't exist and I guess it's okay. Not too much powerful and average. The pics are okay and the name of the cards are shorts. Short and sweet, like a cookie. ^w^

6.8/10

Archived