Is Deathcore Ruining Metal?

HORUS

This question mostly comes from the "metalheads" who think their music is more extreme than another form of metal. It doesn't ruin metal at all...if anything, it helps it. Remember kids....true metalheads respect and enjoy all aspects of metal (even if they suck).

This question mostly comes from the "metalheads" who think their music is more extreme than another form of metal. It doesn't ruin metal at all...if anything' date=' it helps it. Remember kids....true metalheads respect and enjoy all aspects of metal (even if they suck).

[/quote']

I really like Death Core and Death Metal' date=' not just normal and thrash metal. Its not ruining anything. I always listen to it so I say it rules and anyone who

loves metal is epic.[/b']

Fixd.

And no. Some of my favorite songs are Deathcore. Although Hrmeavy, Death, and Speedcore are my favs, I still love all metal. No matter what.

This question mostly comes from the "metalheads" who think their music is more extreme than another form of metal. It doesn't ruin metal at all...if anything' date=' it helps it. Remember kids....true metalheads respect and enjoy all aspects of metal (even if they suck).

[/quote']

I really like Death Core and Death Metal' date=' not just normal and thrash metal. Its not ruining anything. I always listen to it so I say it rules and anyone who

Fixd.

And no. Some of my favorite songs are Deathcore. Although Hrmeavy, Death, and Speedcore are my favs, I still love all metal. No matter what.

lol.

[/quote']

Fixd.

lol.

Just goes to show folks. Even the most devoted attempts at proving me wrong, eventually fail.

Once more: No, its good deathcore is good

Archived