400 Post Celebration

While the title says it all, its my 400th post and im celebratint becoming 4 stars with this....

[align=center]218936.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] When this card is Summoned, you can discard your hand to destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to select and activate 1 of the following effects:

- Destroy all other monsters you control, select 1 card on the field and destroy it.

- Destroy all other monsters you control, to increase this cards ATK by the combined monsters Level x100.

and with out any further ado... thank you and good night

Oh yeah please rate[/align]

i think the rigth fix is

When this card is Summoned, you can discard your entire hand to destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to select and activate 1 of the following effects:

- Destroy all other monsters you control (except this card), select 1 card on the field and destroy it.

- Destroy all other monsters you control (except this card), to increase this cards ATK by the combined monsters Level x 100.

i think the rigth fix is

When this card is Summoned' date=' you can discard your [b']entire[/b] hand to destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to select and activate 1 of the following effects:

- Destroy all other monsters you control (except this card), select 1 card on the field and destroy it.

- Destroy all other monsters you control (except this card), to increase this cards ATK by the combined monsters Level x 100.

Fool.

"All other monsters" is the same as "except this card" but even better.

[spoiler=Proof]JudgmentDragonLODT-EN-ScR-1E.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having 4 or more "Lightsworn" monsters with different names in your Graveyard. You can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all other cards on the field. During each of your End Phases, send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

Archived