My Girlfriend's Card *plz check and comment*

ATG3192

I like this card, effect or no effect... i cant stand people who are completely anal about cards having effects... it pisses me off... if every card had an effect, the effects would be too repetitive! With all the cards that are made, you would eventually run out of new effect ideas and you'd be completely screwed. I agree that effects make the cards a bit better (depending on the effect), but it doesn't absolutely have to be an effect monster EVERY TIME... Vanillas balance everything out... With that said, great card (especialy for first try)! 9/10 :D

Yeah she probably doesnt even care about what people think other than she had a chance to make a card. Its not like making Yugioh cards is a priority to her at all, but just goes to show how impolite the general population can be (sometimes).

Oh and I dont find anything wrong with Vanillas.

Seriously, effect monsters are supposed to be something that's supposed to turn a duel or be rare-ish, if every card's an effect then there's nothing special about effect monsters. But anyway, I've been thinking about posting an img of my gf, but I'm thinking that may be against the rulez in this thread. lol. Anyway, I've been loving the comments and I can't wait to tell my girlfriend tomorrow at school. lol.

Seriously' date=' effect monsters are supposed to be something that's supposed to turn a duel or be rare-ish, if every card's an effect then there's nothing special about effect monsters. But anyway, I've been thinking about posting an img of my gf, but I'm thinking that may be against the rulez in this thread. lol. Anyway, I've been loving the comments and I can't wait to tell my girlfriend tomorrow at school. lol.

[/quote']

Dude... no offense, but if she's hot, i dont care if its against the law of God... u post that picture, dammit! XD (jk but seriously, if she's hot post it o.0)

Archived