Aidoxe - Lord Of Time .:NEW EXODIA CARD:.

Bull3tM0nk3y

[align=center]This card may be the start of a Starter Deck called: Time Lords. It will effect your opponent and you with there Battle Phases, Draws, and more!

Image Credit: Dark Galaxy -DR-

168497y.jpg

This card not can be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Spellcaster-Type monsters on your side of the field. This card cannot attack during the turn when it was Summoned. Once per turn you can discard 1 card. Based on that card's type, apply the proper effect: -Spell: If this card attacks, you can pay half your Life Points to attack your opponent's Life Points directly. -Monster: Your opponent skips his next turn. -Trap: Destroy all face-up Spell and Trap cards on the field.

[spoiler=Trivia for: Aidoxe - Lord Of Time]

This card's amount of stars is equal to the number of star that all 5 parts of Exodia:

Left Leg: 1 Star

Right Leg: 1 Star

Left Arm: 1 Star

Right Arm: 1 Star

Head: 3 stars

+3

----

This cards name is Exodia backwards.

This cards ATK and DEF are equal to all 5 parts of exioda ATK and DEF X2.

ATK DEF

1000 Head 1000

200 Arm 300

200 Arm 300

200 Leg 300

+200 Leg +300

------- --------

1800 2200

X2 X2

------- -------

3600 2400

This cards image is the famous fake Darkly Big Rabbi, and a colorful version of a clock's grears.

Rate, Hate CnC

[/align]

This card not can be Normal Summoned this card can only be Special Summoned except by sacrificing 3 Spellcaster-Type monsters on your side of the field to your Graveyard. This card can not attack on the turn it is first Summoned. Once per turn you can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to activate 1 of the following effects: -Spell: If this attackes during this turn, than you can pay half of your Life Points attack your opponent's Life Point Direct Damage form this card equal to half of the card's ATK. -Monster: Your opponent skips his next turn. -Trap: Destroy all Spell and Trap cards Face-Up on the field.

Can you say O-V-E-R-P-O-W-E-R-E-D?

Also the pic is bad, because this has nothing to do with good old Exodia. There are some minor OCG errors, but I am tired and I might've missed some.

This card not can be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Spellcaster-Type monsters on your side of the field. This card cannot attack during the turn when it was Summoned. Once per turn you can discard 1 card. Based on that card's type, apply the proper effect: -Spell: If this card attacks, you can pay half your Life Points to attack your opponent's Life Points directly. -Monster: Your opponent skips his next turn. -Trap: Destroy all face-up Spell and Trap cards on the field.

That should be the the right OCG. Seriosuly, it was hard to fix. You were waaaaaay off.

Anyways, the card istself is overpowered. I mean, discard 1 Monster, skip opponent's turn. Discard Spell, attack directly and repeat.

Fixed And thank you Xander Royce.

Can you say O-V-E-R-P-O-W-E-R-E-D?

Also the pic is bad' date=' because this has nothing to do with good old Exodia.[/b'] There are some minor OCG errors, but I am tired and I might've missed some.

Yes it is Because it is the image it's the image of Darkly Big Rabbi Witch is the fake full exodia witch DG -DR- used. So it is

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 Spellcaster-Type monsters you control."

Fix that and the cards OCG should be fine.

Other than that, the card is still overpowered.

Archived