My Archangel cards (Still working on)

Just as a notification to all. All my Pics I got from google, a couple of them I had to put them in my photobucket so that I could edit/crop them, but for now my pics will come from google until I find somewhere else and I will put up the notification.

275809.jpg275809.jpg

275809g.jpg

This cards atribute and type are also Light and Fairy. This card cannot be normal summoned or set this card can only be special summoned by removing Archangel Michael and Archangel Gabriel from your side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field you cannot summon or set any other monsters. Increase this monsters by 500 ATK and DEF points for every other fiend and Fairy monster in your graveyard and on your side of the field

275809.jpg

275809v.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by removing 7 light attribute monster from your graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field once per turn you activate one of the following effects

-Remove a monster from your graveyard: Your opponent cannot conduct there battle phase their next turn.

-Remove a spell card from your graveyard: Your opponent cannot set or activate any spell or trap cards during their next turn.

-Remove a trap card from your graveyard: Your opponent cannot summon, set or special summon any monsters during their next turn.

275809.jpg275809b.jpg275809.jpg275809x.jpg275809xam.jpg

275809.jpg(seal)

275809.jpg275809.jpg275809.jpg275809.jpg

Archived