• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was banned once

I can use better grammer i'm just to quick

Here is what i could add to my contest

I would alow 20 people

i would alow 4 mathces a month

I would have Hall of Fame in which winning Streaks would be added and wins in which you win by a number of votes and your opponent gets 0 votes

I would have a Hall of Trashed

i would put in people who lost and got no votes

in spoilers i would put down all the mathces that have been played with the results so people could know

i would add 20 places in which each person has a place such as now HH is in 1st place

i would add other things too

is that better now

I was banned once

I would alow 20 people

I would have Hall of Fame in which winning Streaks would be added and wins in which you win by a number of votes and your opponent gets 0 votes

in spoilers i would put down all the mathces that have been played with the results so people could know

i would add 20 places in which each person has a place such as now HH is in 1st place

is that better now

That takes way too long...

Will i start the Thread cos i'm always online

and i will have new stuff such as the hall of thrashed they go here when they beat someone while the other person didnt get a vote

and i'll have 20 places top

so that every person gets a rank from place 1st to 20th

and i'll have winning streaks

First of all' date=' dont nominate yourself.

I need other people to agree

o and if id make it i'll put down everyones matches in spoilers and saying the score so that they could know

id also alow 4 mathces a month cos i go online a lot

and other things too

Pitski is just busy, dont be impatient.

I say no to Dog King' date=' he was banned at least twice before, and I swear I can't understand a bloody thing he says.

[/quote']

So true.

I was banned once

I would alow 20 people

is that better now

No. You need too understand that there are better things in life then just then competitions and making cards. You'll never be the leader if you dont understand that.

Anyways, i sincerely hope Pitski comes back.

But if he doesnt, i notiminate Sushi for being the new Holder.

Dog-King is the least suited person for this job <-<

Dog-King' date=' it doesn't matter if you are online all the bloody time, it's how you act around the forum. You just suck, get it. Now shut the f*** up for once.

[/quote']

Now now, no need for harsh words... You can tel the truth in a more peaceful way.

Dog-King' date=' it doesn't matter if you are online all the bloody time, it's how you act around the forum. You just suck, get it. Now shut the f*** up for once.

[/quote']

Now now, no need for harsh words... You can tel the truth in a more peaceful way.

yeah xander. say "please" shut the F*** up

No I agree with Xander perfectly' date=' and one more thing. Don't give me that typing quickly BS. I type VERY QUICKLY and I don't have those mistakes, don't fail so hard next time.

[/quote']

I agree with Xander as well, I just though some sarcasm would be fun too

[/quote']

Why don't you. Dog King has improved my website many times so he probably knows more, Dog King may not be the best but he is better then a whole lot of members here on YCM

Archived