My second one

Eh? OCG errors' date=' grammar errors and ordering of effect is messed up.

(summoning conditions go; Normal, Set, Special)

In that order XD

[/quote']

His order is just fine fool.

Besides, Summoning Consitions are always been second. Take Dark Amred Dragon for example or any other card like it.

So ya, stop giving out false info.

whimper whimper but what do you think of the idea

You're getting on my nerves with such replies.

When people say you have OCG errors it's not to annoy you or something - those people aren't trolls, but your reaction is PLAIN CHILDISH. Accept it that your cards aren't as perfect as you think they are.

what part of a joke do you NOT UNDERSTAND I AM NOT INSULTING THEM IT IS JUST A JOKE MEANIE

by the way your not ultimate

Sorry to be plain harsh' date=' but you're a complete idiot.

When I write that I'm "Shining Ultimate", I'm referencing the two cards I have in my signature. This is just a joke that is not OFFENDING as your very childish post: "whimper whimper". I call that showing a middle finger to the rules. Go read them now PLEASE, because some people who are LESS MEAN THAN I AM REALLY will report you right away, or some people with more [i']powers[/i] will take care of your ban.

Also, I never said at all you were insulting them, you just seem to ignore people that tried to help you. I was among them. It's just like you post cards and don't f*cking care about rules. They include tips on where to properly post your cards and also how to behave on a forum.

Speaking about proper posting, for the LAST TIME: Joke cards belong to the JOKE CARD THREAD. JOKE. CARD. THREAD. Read that well? Understood? 5/5? I hope so for you.

i can report you for flaming learn the rules

What? You're the one who made crappy cards? You're the one who's whining? You're the one who's in fault and I SHOULD BE REPORTED for flaming you? Don't make me LAUGH. I'm not flaming you, I'm reminding you that you need to stop being so selfish and immature. Don't want to listen to me? FINE. *clicks report button*

rifht just tell me this you swear at me call me selfish and immature (by trhe way i'm 11 ) yeah. then report me for that stuff. You can only report someone for flaming and spaming * clicks report button* yeah i went there

Does that stop me from reporting people who are disrespectful. NO. It's even encouraged.

You're 11? Good for you. Does it give you the right to treat me like the worst of the shitheads? NO. So if I'm swearing and harsh, it's for good reasons: you're a noob with apparent no will to improve yourself.

Guest JoshIcy

DarkHedge, idc care about reports when the person who happens to be reporting is the person fueling the situation. So please, take you little pathetic excuse for an internet ego and get out of my section.

There is no good reason what-so-ever for swearing at a person unless in sarcasm. You did NOT do that. Enjoy your warning.

Now, petrcech2 can I see that card "Dragon Offering"? I'm unable to really rate until I see that card.

rifht just tell me this you swear at me call me selfish and immature (by trhe way i'm 11 ) yeah. then report me for that stuff. You can only report someone for flaming and spaming * clicks report button* yeah i went there

Does that stop me from reporting people who are disrespectful. NO. It's even encouraged.

You're 11? Good for you. Does it give you the right to treat me like the worst of the shitheads? NO. So if I'm swearing and harsh' date=' it's for good reasons: you're a noob with apparent no will to improve yourself.

[/quote']

You both need to just stop aguing and acting like idiots on this cite. just stop the arguing and leave eachother alone. I mean damm people, grow up. And aren't you supose to be the older one in this argument Dark Heage?

Archived