how can i be a mod ?

i do care

Question

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also' date=' Jovi is nice, you're just seeing yourself as a 'judge' the one that wields power.[/quote']

Thank you. I could say it in a ruder way, tough. Also, apart from being a mod, you can also maintain justice here by following the rules and reporting violations.

with a name like 'i do care' and talking about 'peace' and 'justice', also being fairly new, i can't help but feel this is some sort of scam, and you just want to hack/ change things.

Why would you want to be a moderator of a forum you hardly know about? you have 4 posts?

I know how things work, its just like that fake login page we had ages ago.

4 posts, possibly doesnt even know the rules or how to make a realistic card, and already wants power.

Its like giving a blind man glasses, sure its cool to have it, but is it worth the cost?

Im bad at giving examples.

they did help.

you do not just become a mod.

they watch you closely and if they feel like you deserve it they make you a mod.....or you sign up in the application when a new one is needed and they pick you from a list of others.

making this thread just hurts you chances.

stop saying peace.

and not anymore...ok yea there is, ...edit the first post of this [full edit] says it at the bottom of all your post.

change the title to- Mods Plz Lock.

wait.

then do what i stated before

get good

then...get loved

become mod.

done...steps 2-3 are the hard ones

You can't just ask to be a mod. You earn the right to be a mod. So far, you not on that road. I suggest that if you really want to be a mod, just forget about it and just do whatever. You never know if they may want you, but seeing as a mod may be reading this right now, that chance is very thin now.

Archived