A Dark Soul Dark Synchro monster

2dsfr7m.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, remove the destroyed monster from play and Special Summon one "Enslaved Soul Token". The Token has the same ATK, DEF, Level, Type, Atrribute, and Effect of the destroyed monster. This card gains 500 ATK for every "Enslaved Soul Token" on the field. During your End Phase, tribute one "Enslaved Soul Token" or take 4000 damage.

Well, its more of a reverse Synchro then Dark Synchro, but eh. Got kinda lazy on the editing >_>

10822k.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by taking 2000 damage. This card can also count as a Tuner monster. Once per turn, select one monster on the field. Pay Life Points in multiples of 200 to increase or decrease the level of the selected monster by 1 for every

Comments?

Also, image credit goes to Father Wolf

Dark Synchro needs to be shooped better.

the Dark Synchro is balanced and kind underpowerd compared to other Dark Synchros. 7/10

The Dark Tuner is nice really nice. self special summoning but cost u a lot of LP and it can manipulate the Levels of others. 8/10

Dark Synchro needs to be shooped better.

the Dark Synchro is balanced and kind underpowerd compared to other Dark Synchros. 7/10

The Dark Tuner is nice really nice. self special summoning but cost u a lot of LP and it can manipulate the Levels of others. 8/10

Thanks. I tried not to make him as uber as other ones. And I suck at image editing >_>

And I thought the image you made was perfect for a Dark Tuner' date=' and fit the whole Dark Soul idea I had very well.

i see many OCG errors but not bad

Name a few please.

Archived