Yellow-Eyes Ghost Dragon is now Evryl, the Dragonic Soul

Diabloco

Diabloco, when you said you could have got the name wrong, that meant that you could have been talking about any number of Red-Eyes cards (as it is a Deck Architype).

And if you're going to talk down to me by saying "read the question carefully", then at least have the decency to ask the question correctly in the first place!

Also, I downgraded your reputation for a reason...you insulted me several times. And instead of helping me by explaining your question or in fact correcting it, you insulted me again when you downgraded my rep!

Oh, and if you're interested, there's a thread in "Questions + Help" in which I quote your original question, and those who answered also thought you were talking about the Red-Eyes BLACK Metal Dragon, NOT the Red-Eyes DARKNESS Metal Dragon!

So please, stop insulting other members simply because you can't post the right questions...and next time, try doing some research before asking any questions, just so they aren't misled by YOUR errors.

ok i am sorry, i might have been a bit harsh but you also should read the questions till the end before you answer it, your answer you didn't probably put on "Questions + Help". In conclusion you proceeded wrong by anwering without thinking, and I proceeded wrong by insulting you instead of warning you.

Archived