1 member has voted

1. 1. what band member would u b?

• mike jagger rolling stones vocalist
    • rob bourdon linkin park drummer
    • kim thayil sound garden guitarist

Tony Iommi from Black Sabbath

or

Mick Mars from Motley Crue

do you you even realize how much of a tool Ozzy is? the only real big thing he did was baite a bats head off....big deal.i mean yeah, iron man was a great song. but what really made Ozzy's music so good was randy rhodes. now that randy is gone, ozzy's carreer now hangs on a thread. maybe even this thread. who knows?

New list-

Glenn Tipton

James Hetfield

Kirk Hammett

Tony Macalpine (cuz he kinda looks like Vin Deisel)

Yngwie Malmsteen

Tony Iommi from Black Sabbath

or

Mick Mars from Motley Crue

do you you even realize how much of a tool Ozzy is? the only real big thing he did was baite a bats head off....big deal.i mean yeah' date=' iron man was a great song. but what really made Ozzy's music so good was randy rhodes. now that randy is gone, ozzy's carreer now hangs on a thread. maybe even this thread. who knows?

New list-

Glenn Tipton

James Hetfield

Kirk Hammett

Tony Macalpine (cuz he kinda looks like Vin Deisel)

Yngwie Malmsteen

[/quote']

I'm insulted, being an Ozzy fan. It didn't end with Randy Rhoads, although I agree, he was a great guitarist. Ozzy's vocals are unique, and that's what got him where he is now. People seem to enjoy Zakk Wylde, athough Randy was the better guitarist. So his career does not hand on a thread.

do you you even realize how much of a tool Ozzy is? the only real big thing he did was baite a bats head off....big deal.i mean yeah' date=' iron man was a great song. but what really made Ozzy's music so good was randy rhodes. now that randy is gone, ozzy's carreer now hangs on a thread. maybe even this thread. who knows?

[/quote']

You know nothing. Just because Randy Rhoads was waaayy better than Zakk Wylde, it's OZZY. It's Ozzy's solo project and he still has a huge fanbase. So no, his career is still going strong. He's been without Randy Rhoads for years now and hasn't been close to losing it.

anyway, I would love to be someone in the music industry, but if I am going to, it's going to be through my own hard work. I wouldn't have it any other way.

[/quote']

Bro, go listen to some Black Sabbath, and not all there overplayed singles.

[/quote']

Bro, go listen to some Black Sabbath, and not all there overplayed singles.

War pigs was horrid and was funking 9 minutes long. I guess its better than dream theater cuz dream theater has like a 20 minute song. But the only album of Ozzy's that I liked was Blizzard of Ozz. And it wasn't great.

Meat Loaf- Bat out of Hell 3 FTW!!!

Archived