Red eyes ultimate dragon

RacecaR

89473.jpg

Red eyes B. Dragon + Red eyes B. Dragon + Red eyes B dragon

Once per turn, remove one dragon type monster from your graveyard from play excluding all cards with the words "Red eyes" in their names. Your opponent takes 600 points of direct damage to his/her life points. This card may not attack the turn this effect is used.

Rates?

Comments?

Suggestions?

Bleh. Anyway, better OCG. Not quite sure how to word the non Red Eyes part.

"Once per turn, you can remove one Dragon type monster, aside from a "Red Eyes" monster, in your Graveyard from play to inflict 600 damage to your opponent's Life Points. This monster cannot declare an attack if you use this effect this turn."

Ok sorry' date=' didn't realize it would be a problem.

[/quote']

It's ok. Thanks, now I can fix.

Once per turn, remove one Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard from play, excluding all "Red-Eyes" monsters. Decrease your opponent's Life Points by 600 for each card removed from play. This card cannot attack the same turn this effect is activated.

The effect isn't very useful, and with it's hard summoning requirements, I believe it's nothing more than a cover card. It WOULD be a great booster pack face card, if the picture wasn't so strange.

Your effect should read as follows:

"Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard, other than a "Red-Eyes" monster, to inflict 600 Points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points."

Now I really don't find this effect useful at all. The only reason I'd have this guy out is for his high ATK, and most monsters of this ATK are hard to summon (including him -- I mean, a fusion of 3 monsters is hard as it is. but 3 Level 7 monsters? Not gonna happen). I think it would be a much better idea if you:

1) Made the Fusion Material Monsters 1 or 2 REBD's plus 1 or 2 DARK Dragon-type monsters. That would be nice.

2) Gave the effect some more power. Like making the damage 1000 instead of 600, or making the effect a bonus in ATK to REUD ("Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon"), so that he would have 4200 ATK with its effect in place.

OCG fix:

"Red Eyes Black Dragon" + "Red Eyes Black Dragon" + "Red Eyes Black Dragon" Once per turn, you can remove form play 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard excluding all cards with the words "Red Eyes" in their names. Your opponent takes 600 Life Points of Direct Damage to for every monster with "Red Eyes" in the cards name his/her Life Points. This card may not attack the turn this effect is used.

Everyone uses the same damn art for the same damn card >_>

Agreed.

3/10

I think that this card should deal 1000 damage to make it way better. With no "Can't Attack".

Also' date=' don't forget HAVING 3 REDEYES WILL ROT THE DECK (lol)

[/quote']

WRONG! There are a lot of good REBD builds that Require 3 Red Eyes. Also you can use prisma ... The bad thing is that you have to use a crappy card to fuse them and then you get a crappy monster.

Archived