Valkemly, Lightsworn Conjurer

chuerta6

you are a master of socerey, protector of the weak and protector of light, yes you deserve this card!

love it or hate it but score it!

64307.jpg

remove one "Lightsworn" monster from the graveyard to special summon this card. when this card is on the field you can remove "Lightsworn" monsters on the field or graveyard, from play to destroy cards in your opponents hand and remove them from play. when this card is sent to the graveyard, it is removed from play instead.

image credit goes to:deviant art

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2008/009/d/d/__Magician_of_darkness_by_XXcomicXX.jpg

Awwwwhh man, when I saw the pic loading, I was thinking 15/10, but then I saw the OCG and the effect :/.

OCG Fix

Remove 1 "Lightsworn" monster from the Graveyard to Special Summon this card. When this card is on the field, you can remove "Lightsworn" monsters on the field or Graveyard, from play to destroy cards in your opponent's hand and remove them from play. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, it is removed from play instead.

Well look, I only fixed grammatical errors, not actual structure. I don't know how well you're in the English language, so I won't say anything. Or unless your talking IM Style or slang, but at the start of a new sentence, always capitalize the first letter.

Words That Must Be Capitalized

Graveyard

Special Summon

Summon

Deck

Normal Summon

Tribute

Things like that, you made errors in.

The card does not have much to do with Lightsworns at all. It is more like support like Judgment Dragon. However, the OCG used is terrible. Reword the effect to something like this:

"You can remove from play 1 "Lightsworn" monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. While this card is face-up on the field, you can remove from play "Lightsworn" monsters from your field or Graveyard to destroy 1 card in your opponent's hand for each "Lightsworn" monster removed from play by this effect. When this card is removed from the field, remove it from play."

Apart from the OCG, everything else seems very good. I like the picture, but the effect seems to counteract what Lightsworns try to do, send Lightsworns to the Graveyard to summon Judgment Dragon and swarm with Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner. You may also want to add a "mill" effect on the card, such as "during the End Phase, send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard". For now, I rate 6/10. Take some advice I've given you and cards you make will become much better.

The idea is ok' date=' but it is over-powered and you worded it a bit wrong. Like, you don't destroy hand cards, and you would have to add something like 'equal to the number of "Lightsword" monsters you removed'

[/quote']

You can destroy cards in hand. An example is Crush Card Virus. By doing so however, you can activate effects that activate when destroyed such as Light and Darkness Dragon.

Oh my god, amazing visuals. You did simply PERFECT with that holo effect!!

But your OCG is very off, and you need to balance your card a little. Here are the steps I would take:

1) Increase the level to 7.

2) Increase the ATK to 2500 and the DEF to 2100 ("Dark Magician" stats. Trust me, it's cool symbolism AND it makes the card more balanced).

3) Change the text a bunch. You can just copy and past what I have here (I haven't bolded OCG changes, but I have bolded effect parts that I think you should add in):

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 "Lightsworn" monsters in your Graveyard from play. When this card is on your side of the field, you can remove 1 "Lightsworn" monster you control from play to select and remove from play 1 card in your opponent's hand. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, it is removed from play instead. During each of your End Phases, send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

Note that I removed the part of her effect that lets you RFP monsters in your Graveyard. Now it just works for monsters on the field, and this truly a "Lightsworn" monster. :mrgreen:

You must also change the picture. Every lightsworn is white. This one is dark blue O.o. It's OP, but it has nothing to do with lightsworns. They must be in the grave to bring the big boss judgey. Also the effect is screwing Lumina and other monster ressurections used in LS. Also OCG is terrible and you need some sort of effect that sends cards from the deck to the Grave. Sorry 2/10

Archived