2500 ATK 4 Star?! (3rd Update. Please Vote!)

Should it be able to destroy monsters by battle?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should it be able to destroy monsters by battle?

• Yes.
    • No, it's fine.
    • No, It's over powered as it is.

Well, after my shot at a 10K ATK monster, I thought I'd push the boundary again. I've never seen a 2500 ATK 4 star monster. The closest probably being Chainsaw Insect. So I say to myself, why not create one? Then I devised this little devil.

54034l.jpg

Card Text

Any damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points is halved. When this card is selected as an attack target by your opponent's monster, switch this cards battle potion. The effect of this card cannot be negated.

You may be thinking: "But Despair, what if Skill Drain is already on the field?" To that I reply: "Have you ever seen Fusilier Dragon? It's awesome and it's better in every way." This way at least if the monsters already on the field, it's negative effects are still in play. Anywho, to all you people out there, tell me what you think of my latest creation. Any feedback is appreciated.

Picture by Wen-M.

Edit: Changed effect. Although, not copying Goblin Attack Force, it did give me the idea.

It would be good without the halving effect. Cards like Bazoo the Soul Eater can easily get to 2500 ATK with no side effects. If it doesn't have that negative effect, you could attack directly well... but without destroying monsters by battle, there's little point in it.

6/10

lol little OP but the effect is good

and you use pics from wen m too like me :D

if need a help to put the pics in a better quality just PM me

8/10

Sweeet. Wen-M makes some awesome art. I plan on making a series of cards based on his pics.

I've never seen a 2500 ATK 4 star monster. The closest probably being Chainsaw Insect.

Giant Kozaky would like to have a word with you.

On topic: Maybe a little OPed. It has ATK restrictions' date=' but you can use him for protection.

[/quote']

Ahh yeah... I remember him. Evil card. I've never seen it used though, and now that I think of it, I'm not sure if I've ever seen the card Kozaky. I apologize Giant Kozaky, I am deeply sorry for the confusion.

It would be good without the halving effect. Cards like Bazoo the Soul Eater can easily get to 2500 ATK with no side effects. If it doesn't have that negative effect' date=' you could attack directly well... but without destroying monsters by battle, there's little point in it.

6/10

[/quote']

You think it under powered? That's good, some nice feed back there. Perhaps, I could scrap the unable to destroy by battle effect. Anyone else think I should?

Little OP but good effect.

7/10

Thank you' date=' thank you. Glad you like it.

i don't see how it's a beetle, but i like it.

I know, right? Doesn't even have 6 legs. I'd name it something different. But that was the name the artist who made the picture gave it. And I wanted to base the cards off his art. I still think it looks cool though.

Why don't you make it destroy itself as soon as it's summoned? XD Just kidding, but seriously, he can't use his talents for attacking! He can't destroy monsters by battle, and all damage to your opponent is halfed. Let him show his stuff dude! Good pic, creative idea, but been done (by a sucky card, known as Giant Kozaky) Let him do his thing, and then we'll talk :D. Nice card 7.9/10

i thinkit is a nice card^^

and i think it is not OP

9/10

as a result of battle = by battle

Rly? When was it changed from "as a result of battle?" I know the cards used to say that. I'll probably need to edit several of my cards' date=' if that's the case. Thanks.

Why don't you make it destroy itself as soon as it's summoned? XD Just kidding, but seriously, he can't use his talents for attacking! He can't destroy monsters by battle, and all damage to your opponent is halfed. Let him show his stuff dude! Good pic, creative idea, but been done (by a sucky card, known as Giant Kozaky) Let him do his thing, and then we'll talk :D. Nice card 7.9/10

Hmm... I think I shall make a poll. And see how many people think I should remove the "cannot destroy monsters as a result of battle," part.

So please, feel free to vote, everyone!

I think it is a little OP now.

I mean, you can just summon it as a defensive monster without attacking... the highest no side effect defense monster has 2200 defense, so its good as that.

Then, it doesn't really matter about its halving damage. Sure, if it attacks directly it won't be much, but it can easily take out 6 stars in one hit.

Heres some suggestions to make it less OP...

You must pay 500 Life Points to attack with this card.

When this card is destroyed, deal damage equal to this card's original ATK.

Make the defense points 0.

Still a cool monster though, 8/10.

[align=center]OxygënHydrõ™ Rating

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments :

Simple but good

I don't like the effect

Pic is good

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCG fix

None

Pic : 9/10

Balance : 7/10

OCG : 8/10

Overall : 8/10[/align]

Sorry, but it's Overpowered.

And I don't know, but there are enough things like this, done right.

For example, the Goblin Attack Force things.

Next time, it's just gonna be 'I never saw a LV4 2600 atk thingy' and then we have the same boring thing again.

5,621/10

:\

Archived