2500 ATK 4 Star?! (3rd Update. Please Vote!)

Should it be able to destroy monsters by battle?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should it be able to destroy monsters by battle?

• Yes.
    • No, it's fine.
    • No, It's over powered as it is.

I don't think it's worth paying 500 LP in one turn' date=' then 1000 next and making all damage into a low amount.

It's OK.

Also, it's not a beetle.

[/quote']

Hmm... people seem to say it's to OPed with just the halving effect, but I also want to do something different, and not just copy Goblin Attack Force.

It is technically a beetle, a fantasy spin on a beetle, but a beetle non the less. I didn't name it, that was what Wen-M, (the artist,) named it.

Sorry' date=' but it's Overpowered.

And I don't know, but there are enough things like this, done right.

For example, the Goblin Attack Force things.

Next time, it's just gonna be 'I never saw a LV4 2600 atk thingy' and then we have the same boring thing again.

5,621/10

:\

[/quote']

Ouch, I think that one pierced my soul.

Anywho, what I'm trying to do, is find a new way of doing it. I don't really want to have to copy off of existing effects, if avoidable. But on the other hand, I want it to be a usable card.

Exiro' date=' you've done it too often now, use periods.

You cant give rates of 'thousands/ten'.

[/quote']

Ahh... I had a 5k out of ten, it made me feel special.

Edit: Changed monster effect, again.

"Chainsaw Insect" cannot be N.S.

N.S.?

It's a good 2500 ATK' date=' LV4 monster!

But not the only one, Giant Kozaky is the other one (though damage effect to you)

[/quote']

Yeah, someone else mentioned that to, I forgot about him. Darn them beating me to it, how dare they. :lol:

Really cool card 9/10

Why thank you muchly.

N.S. = Normal Summoned I think. But Chainsaw Insect can be normal summoned, so im probly wrong ^^

I really think this is balanced now. Good job ;D

Now I'll rate it ;)

OCG: 10/10

Balanced: 9/10

Pic: 8/10

Overall: 9/10

I think its good. Firstly, you can destroy a 6 star with it, coolies. Then, if you have a trap card to back you up, you can survive the next turn, and it doens't matter too much about its halving effect :P

Awesome card!! =D

now it's UP yeah ok it can destroy the red eyes dragon but on the next turn it will be easily destroyed why dont you make the effect like "Zombyra the dark" if this card attack reduce it's ATK by 200 i think it's a good idea

Archived