[NEW] The Strange Rabbit-Dolphin

Zeaux

[align=center]

The Strange Rabbit-Dolphin

273350.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card is also treated as an Aqua-Type monster. A monster attacked by this card during your Battle Phase, is changed to Defense Position. You can discard 3 cards from your hand to reduce the DEF of 1 monster on the field to 0. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, discard 1 card from your hand to draw 1 card from your Deck. If you don't have a card in your hand during your Standby Phase, destroy this card.

Hope you like it.[/align]

wow man this has some potential. Maybe u should send pic to like wolf or haris or something so they can make a background, but i only see about two small errors. Its also very clever the names a little weird(dolphin). but here are small fixes quite honestly this is one of ur best keep up the good work my man....and thanks for pm

This card is also treated as (an) Aqua-Type monster. A monster attacked by this card during your Battle Phase, is changed to Defense Position. You can discard 3 cards from your hand to reduce the DEF of 1 monster (on) the field to 0. Once per turn,(during your Main Phase,) discard 1 card from your hand to (d)raw 1 card from your Deck. If you don't have a card in your hand during your Standby Phase, destroy this card.

there u have it keep it up

Heh, PM.

Well, for me, the picture is too plain, it just needs a better background.

The only OCG error I can find is this line: "A monster attacked by this card during your Battle Phase, is changed to Defense Position."

I'm not entirely sure about this :/

During your Battle Phase, if a monster is a selected as an attack target by this card, change that card to Defense Position.

I like it though, well balanced effect, flows.

8.9/10 - Fix up the picture.

[align=center]OxygënHydrõ™ Rating

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments :

Use capital word on "dolphin"

Need image credit

Good pic

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCG fix

*None*

Pic : 9/10

Balance : 7/10

OCG : 8.5/10

Overall : 8.1/10[/align]

Archived