:.Transformers: Fight for Survival[Not Started; Accepting].:

CrownedClown

[align=center]

Notes:

- This Takes Place A Few Years After TF:RotF

- I Control Starscream + Devastator(All The Seven Who Make Him)

- You Can Have Customs... Just Have Pics(The Pics Can Be Of Custom Figures)

- Can Request To Be An Already Existing Character Also

-When This Starts, It'll Start 3 Days Before The Decepticons Arrive On Earth(I'll Say When Days End/Start, And The Second The Decepticons Engage In War!!!!!

Plot:

Peace Has Been Restored To Earth Once Again Almost All Of The Cybertronians Damage Has Been Fixed; The Decepticons Have Remained On Cybertron, Most Living In Peace With The Autobots, Few Remaining With Thier Deceptiocn Ways -Wreaking Havoc, And Disrupting The Peace-, Even Thought Everyone Is At Peace... Starscream Wants War, Revenge, And Mostly... Redemption!

He Has Returned To Earth, Ready With An Army Of Decepticons -Loyal And Powerful- Amoung Them Are: Devastator, Blackout, Soundwave, Jetfire, And The Rest Of The Decepticon Elites. BumbleBee Alerts Optimus, Yet Too Late, The Has War Started...

Will You Protect...

Or

Will You Destroy...

[spoiler=App]

Username:

Faction:

(Autobot Or Decepticon; NO NEUTRAL!!!)

Name:

(Mast Cybertronians Are Male)

Apperance:

(NEED 2! One Robot Mode, One[Cybertronian OR Earth] Alt Mode!)

Weapons:

(Be Specific!)

War Experiance:

(Must Have Atleast 1 Year)

Extra Facts:

[spoiler=Accepted]

Faction:

Decepticon

Name:

Starscream

Male

Apperance:

[spoiler=Robot Mode]

Movie_Starscream_promorender2.jpg

[spoiler=Earth Alt Mode]

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/b/b7/ROTF_Voyager_Starscream.jpg

Weapons:

2 Arm-Mounted Launchers Resembling His M61A2 Vulcan 20 MM Rotary Cannons

War Experiance:

Too Many Great Years To Count

Extra Facts:

Leader Of Decepticon War Faction

Faction:

Decepticon

Name:

Devastator

Male

Apperance:

-Look In My Sig' date=' But Also-

[spoiler=Robot Mode']

mvidev.jpg

Weapons:

Shovel Claw Hands

Massave Brute Strength

Grinder Vortex(From Mouth)

War Experiance:

5 Years

Extra Facts:

Strongest Decepticon Warrior Yet; Standing At 120ft!

Made Up Of Seven Decepticons: Demolishor (Torso), Rampage (Left Leg), Long Haul (Right Leg), Scrapper (Right Hand), Hightower (Left Hand), Mixmaster (Head)

[/Quote]

[/Align]

Username: AfterlifePaladin

Faction: Autobot

Name: Nitroblast

Apperance: [spoiler= Robot ] http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/CainSF/mecha/shadowknightclassmech.jpg

[spoiler= Vehicle ] http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn65/bowler517/cars-2.jpg

Weapons: Rapid Fire Lazer Gun, Grenade Launcher,

War Experiance: 1 year

Extra Facts: Was part of a rebellion during an attempted takeover of his home planet, which was not Cybertron, but a distant star called Mozan 4. The Decipticons took over, but he fled his homeworld as the sole survivor of the attack. He took refuge amoung the stars and later discovered his Cybertronian heitage.

Well eventhough it is part of your plot. In the movie Jetfire is an ex-decepticon who has decided to join the autobots. But I leave it to Untouched. But if this is supposed to be after RotF ... then there should be continuity...but then again ... its not out yet so we can't really be sure. But just think how cool it may be if KaiKae is JetFire and him and I fuse ... would be cool right. We could both control the same character or something.

Anyway ... here is my application. I was gonna choose Megatron, but it wouldn't be right to be the decepticon leader if Starscream is supposed to call the shots. So i'll be the diplomatic one rather than the tyranical leader. ;)

Username: DNovaKnight

Faction: Autobot

Name: Optimus Prime

Apperance(click to view):Robot Mode / Vehicle Mode

Weapons: arm blade on left arm, burst cannon gun usually held in right hand

War Experiance: He's been in combat for almost as long as the cybertronian wars have raged.

Extra Facts: He is extremely wise and intelligent. He has the utmost respect for the life of any creature. He is a true leader who leads by honor, respect and democracy rather than fear and oppression. He will put others before his own good.

Okay' date=' note just how accurate the movie is-

Allspark Cube??? It's the OMEGA LOCK.

First visit to earth???

I'd like to say, the Transformers movie has a whole LOT of the facts wrong.

[/quote']

[align=center]

The Biggest Thing They Did Wrong Was...

NO STAN BUSH - THE TOUCH!!!

I Don't Know Why They Didn't Have That! Its The Internatinal TF Theme!

[/align]

Well each version is always different. In one version Starscream even went good. It's all fine. Kaikae ... you can pick another ... or make your own.

BTW, how many people do we need before we start? There should be at least a few decepticons and autobots to make it fair. This is gonna be sooo cool.

And Untouched, i love your sig. :D

• 5 months later...

[align=center]Username:

Spartan919

Faction:

Autobot

Name:

Steelfire

Male

Apperance:

Robot\/\/

http://www.autobots.tv/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/custom-alternity-optimus-prime.jpg

Vehicle\/\/

http://www.deviantart.com/download/104730913/Red_Mustang_Cobra_2000_by_RuttyJ.jpg

Weapons:

Laser Cannon, Greatsword, fistblades (think Wolverine or Predator)

War Experiance:

3 Years

Extra Facts:

His memory was wiped clean a year ago, and all he has been able to remember is that he is an autobot, which he thinks is good, and that his name is Steelfire.[/align]

Archived