---

E-Hero Kyle

I am searching Planet renders Yugioh renders and saw a Stardust/Assault mode render, and looked at it, the render looks exactly the same as Ayashaki's render and found also a RDA render and a RDA/Assault render.

LOOK someone named Planet Renders commented on it

screenshot1dqd.jpg

And look at Spider5667 render gallery, isn't the RDA looks like Blood Rose's?

screenshot2nri.jpg

So let's talk about this, No Neg Repping for those who expose the TRUTH. No one can DENY the only TRUTH!

Guest Star

You do realize you make yourself look like a fool when you use exclamation marks and capitalize those words for dramatization, right?

That out of the way, why not just report it to a moderator instead of posting it here where you'll get replies along the lines of "we don't really care, take it to a moderator"?

Guest Star

You know what I don't understand? It's a freaking render. It's not like it's a piece of work, really. Someone erased the background from an image. OOH! Let's panic and post ten threads!

=/

Guest JoshIcy

You know what I don't understand? It's a freaking render. It's not like it's a piece of work' date=' really. Someone erased the background from an image. OOH! Let's panic and post ten threads!

=/

[/quote']

Unfortunately, Blood Rose takes pride in her renders. As it is a great hobby of hers.

And has many hundreds, often talking to me about them.

So no you sir, fail. Or at the very least, lack a lot of understanding.

To Blood Rose, it is a big deal.

Guest Star

You know what I don't understand? It's a freaking render. It's not like it's a piece of work' date=' really. Someone erased the background from an image. OOH! Let's panic and post ten threads!

=/

[/quote']

Unfortunately, Blood Rose takes pride in her renders. As it is a great hobby of hers.

And has many hundreds, often talking to me about them.

So no you sir, fail. Or at the very least, lack a lot of understanding.

To Blood Rose, it is a big deal.

What I want to know is how you can tell whether someone else did their own render of the same card or whether they stole it. After all, won't all renders end up looking the same, since they're just the same picture with the background removed?

What I want to know is how you can tell whether someone else did their own render of the same card or whether they stole it. After all' date=' won't all renders end up looking the same, since they're just the same picture with the background removed?

[/quote']

No because your pixel at 68X96 was one shade of black lighter than mine so they're obviously dramatically different.

What I want to know is how you can tell whether someone else did their own render of the same card or whether they stole it. After all' date=' won't all renders end up looking the same, since they're just the same picture with the background removed?

[/quote']

No because your pixel at 68X96 was one shade of black lighter than mine so they're obviously dramatically different.

Pixels don't work that way.

Also the cut differs and not anyone can render the same image identically.

[/quote']

I dunno bby grafix isn't my niche D=

[/quote']

I dunno bby grafix isn't my niche D=

lol, yeah I know.

Altair explained everything. With me I don't get the outline 100%, so that to me although it makes them imperfect is actually a way of identifying as mine. (I used a similar method to prove that someone had ripped an animation I'd made one, because it had a badly placed frame in it)

Altair explained everything. With me I don't get the outline 100%' date=' so that to me although it makes them imperfect is actually a way of identifying as mine. (I used a similar method to prove that someone had ripped an animation I'd made one, because it had a badly placed frame in it)

[/quote']

true. You use the lasso tool amirright? I'm more of a pentool and eraser guy =\

Archived