Psychic Monsters FTW!!!!!!!!! (New Card Added)

.Requiem

Yep, I made a Psychic monster. I got bored so tell me what you think.

43681.jpg

p><p>[center][size=x-small][i]Once per turn, you can pay 700 Life Points to select any number of Psychic-Type monsters in your Graveyard to increase this card

Once per turn, you can pay 700 Life Points to select any number of Psychic-Type monsters in your Graveyard to increase this card's Level by 1 for each selected Psychic-Type monster until the End Phase of the turn this effect is activated. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a Psychic-Type Snychro Monster, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Psychic-Type monster from your Graveyard, except "Psychic Embryo".

~Heavenly Body

~Heavenly Body

If a Psychic-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your hand during the End Phase. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Psychic-Type monster you control to increase your Life Points by the ATK of the removed monster. If this card is destroyed, you can return it to the top of your Deck.

If a Psychic-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your hand during the End Phase. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Psychic-Type monster you control to increase your Life Points by the ATK of the removed monster. If this card is destroyed, you can return it to the top of your Deck.

I'm not sure but;

Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to increase this card's Level by 1 for each Psychic-Type monster in your Graveyard until the End Phase of the turn this effect was activated. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a Psychic-Type monster, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Psychic-Type monster from your Graveyard, except "Psychic Embryo".

Good effect, seems balanced enough, and the picture is amazing :D

Another good card .:Mirage:. :P

Guest Star

I'm just gonna randomly rant about this one for absolutely no reason other than I want to get back into card making.

Let's start with OCG:

Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to increase this card's Level by 1 for each Psyhiuc-Type monster in your Graveyard until the End Phase. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a Psychic-Type Synchro Monster, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Psychic-Type monster from your Graveyard, except "Psychic Embryo".

Good for the most part.

Next onto stats:

It's definitely balanced; I mean 900 ATK/700 DEF/Level 3 isn't anything to worry about. I do like the fact that it can be used with Crush Card Virus, as that allows a back-up strategy.

Effect:

Nice job on keeping with the Life Point Cost that most Psychic-Type monsters seem to have. The Level thing seems like it could backfire, though. What if you have four Psychic-Type monsters in your Graveyard, but you only want to increase its Level by three? The way the effect is worded prevents you from doing so. The second part of the effect seems a little broken to me, but I'm probably just overreacting.

Picture:

The picture fits really well with the name, and it looks a lot like a picture that would be used on a real Yu-Gi-Oh! Card.

Well done.

7/10

i'd run it. i run psychics sometimes' date=' and i use thought ruler in just about every deck.

[/quote']

Yea that is the idea, I am making some more.

It has a non blurry and very relative pic' date=' a great effect with perfect OCG, not OP'd, and with a killer Psychic effect. It could get some good Synchros out there. Great Job! 10/10 :D:D:D:D:D

P.S. Psychic monsters FTL!!!! (just kidding!)

[/quote']

lol right, lol sounds a little noobish, but w/e

EDIT: New Card added

Ah, well even if you didn't work hard a perfect card is a perfect card! You managed to get a 10/10 from me with a type I don't like! (Not the worst, that would be plant, or insect. Maybe aqua or Sea serpent.) I commend that. If try google, try photobucket, try every trick in the book!

Archived