SPIRIT CARDS!!!!!!!!

Axiom_Nor

one]i make the rules they can/may change

two]must be a spirit monster

three]can be anything but NO god cards

four]judged on playability coolness and art

Prizes may vary depending on the quality of the cards

God Kaze leads with a good head start and is still in the lead!

GOD KAZE WINS!!!

My entry:

spiritdescriptionthiscaws1.jpg

This card cannot be special summoned. This card returns to the owners hand on the turn that it was normal summon or flip summoned. When this card is flip summoned succesfully you may choose one random card in your opponent's hand, if it is a monster card it is special summoned on your side of the field, if not then it is returned to the owners hand.

Amaterasu3.jpg

Amaterasu

Light/Spellcaster/4/1400/1100

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner?s hand during the End

Phase of a turn that Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, select 1 face-down monster on the field and flip it into face-up Attack Position. Flip Effect are not activated at this time.

On the card image, you'll notice a "?" in front of the card text. This is there due to a glitch in the card maker (or so I assume), it is not intentional.

TRIVIA:

Amaterasu is the Sun Goddess in Mythology. Tsukuyomi is the Moon God. Thus, Amaterasu is the mirror/opposite of Tsukuyomi. :D

Spiritoftheguardian_C_.jpg

My Guardian Spirit, here's the effect:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, your opponent cannot declare an attack next turn. Any battle damage you inflict to your opponent this turn is changed to your Lifepoint gain of the same amount.

mistdragon.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When ever this card is sent to your hand, send the top card of your deck to the graveyard.

Mist Dragon

Water/Dragon/4/2350/0

Archived