Cyclopean Command!

Gorm13

After my first Thread in "Written Cards" I'm back - with pictures. I hope you like my new set about "Cyclops" monsters. A dozen cards should be enough for the beginning. As always I appreciate any kind of comment or critique.

280634.jpg280634d.jpg

280634.jpg280634l.jpg

280634.jpg280634a.jpg

280634.jpg280634.jpg

[spoiler=Spiritual Cyclops Lore]This card can be Normal Summoned with 1 Tribute if that Tribute is a "Cyclops" monster. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=Mechanized Cyclops Lore]When a "Cyclops" monster you control destroys a Machine-Type monster by battle, you can equip the destroyed monster to this card. Increase this card's ATK by 500 points for each card equipped to it by this card's effect. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy 2 cards equipped to it by this card's effect instead.

280634q.jpg280634.jpg

280634v.jpg280634.jpg

[spoiler=Image Sources]Angry Cyclops / Cyclopean Shield / Cyclopean Wrath

Guardian Cyclops

Cyber Cyclops

Dwarven Cyclops

Sheep-Eating Cyclops

Cyclops Magician

Spiritual Cyclops

Mechanized Cyclops

Cave Cyclops

Cyclopean Fists

Cyclopean Shield

Collapsed fists is a picture of an actual card...

Change that picture's card. Apart from that' date=' 8/10 for the rest.

[/quote']

It is based on "Smashing Ground", that's true. Yet it's not the same and I like it. But I might redo it in some way when I have time (and if I feel like it).

EDIT: Just did a color change. It's still similar to the original but now they don't look the same at first sight.

Archived