5000 Posts!!! I did it! O.o

LiAM

:D 5000th Post Celebration :D

:D 5000th Post Celebration

(6 stars XD)

[align=center]131963s.jpg

Image Credit: Me, (yes I did use it in a previous card, but I <3 it) :)

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 DARK monsters you control and by removing from play the top 5 cards from your Deck. For each monster removed from play by this cards effect, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 5). Decrease this cards ATK by 1000 for each Spell Counter on the field. When this card is selected as an attack target, it is switched into face-up Defence Position. Each time this card declares an attack, place 1 Spell Counter on this card. Once per turn, remove from play 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard to increase your Life Points by 500. Remove this card from play when there are 5 Spell Counters on this card and Special Summon 1 of your removed from play DARK monsters. A monster Special Summoned by this cards effect has its ATK and DEF halved until the End Phase. This card is unaffected by the effects of your Spell and Trap Cards.[/align]

8) Peace 8)

8) Peace

Meh, I tried to relate the whole effect to revolve around RFP and DARK.

But i don't think its UP, it could still have around 4000 ATK, and with a decent strategy, you could pwn, but, if your not doing well, it will just be averagely useful XD

I think its fair :D

You made it :) 10/10, not your best card yet, still a 10/10 :D

Great to see you spammed your way there O.o

Seems UP' date=' also also some random effect seems unnecessary.

[/quote']

Lol, sorry but I have to bet more than 1 forth (maybe half) of your posts are spam :?

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 DARK monsters you control and by removing from play the top 5 cards from your Deck. For each monster removed from play by this cards effect' date=' place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 5). Decrease this cards ATK by 1000 for each Spell Counter on the field.[b'] When this card is selected as an attack target, it is switched into face-up Defence Position.[/b] Each time this card declares an attack, place 1 Spell Counter on this card. Once per turn, remove from play 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard to increase your Life Points by 500. Remove this card from play when there are 5 Spell Counters on this card and Special Summon 1 of your removed from play DARK monsters. A monster Special Summoned by this cards effect has its ATK and DEF halved until the End Phase. This card is unaffected by the effects of your Spell and Trap Cards.

There are some obvious ones.

I'd change the name of the counters; Spellcasters use Spell Counters.

1000 ATK decrease might be a bit much, but it switching to defense position kinda makes up for that...

IMO, you should change the LP increase to a burn effect on your opponent.

Other than that, it's alright.

Congrats on 5000 posts as well...

I'd change the name of the counters; Spellcasters use Spell Counters.

1000 ATK decrease might be a bit much' date=' but it switching to defense position kinda makes up for that...

IMO, you should change the LP increase to a burn effect on your opponent.

Other than that, it's alright.

Congrats on 5000 posts as well...

[/quote']

I was going to do burn, but then the idea of a 5000 ATK monster with burn put me off =/

But yeah, I thought that any card could have Spell Counters =/ (like a non-Spellcaster relates S/T.

Oh and thnx

Criticism greatly appreciated.

Archived