PLEASE COMMENT(First Good Comment gets 20 D Points or some Rep. Points!!!!!)

Crosspath

127126.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned Remove all monsters in both players graveyards from play. The controller of this card lose x300 Life Points per monster removed from play by this effect. This cards original attack becomes the number of removed from play monsters x300. If this card is targeted by a spell card you can remove from play 2 monsters in your hand to negate the activation of the spell card and destroy it.

127126s.jpg

Select up to 3 Warrior-Type monsters on the field. Toss a coin. If Heads destroy all 3 Warrior-Type Monsters. If Tails Both players lose Life Points equal to half the attack of all 3 Warrior-Type monsters.

127126.jpg

You can only Activate this card if your opponent declares an attack. Destroy the attacking monster and special summon 1 Duel Roses card from your deck to the field.During the End Phase this card is activated destroy all monsters on your side of the field.

127126.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of Left With A Rose.When this card is Special Summoned your opponent loses 1000 life points per card on their side of the field.When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard you lose 2000 Life Points and your opponent gains 1000.

127126.jpg

Select 2 monsters from each graveyard and roll a six-sided dice.Special Summon up to the number of monsters equal to the number of the result of the dice from your opponents Graveyard to your opponents side of the field. During each of your Opponents Standby Phase Remove from play 1 of the selected cards. When all the selected cards are removed from play Destroy all cards on the field and Special Summon 1 monster from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

127126v.jpg[/i][/size]

This card cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon or Tribute Set. During the End Phase of a turn this card did not declare an attack, inflict 800 damage to this card's controller. Any Battle Damage this card's controller receives from a battle involving this card becomes 0. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 300 damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

127126.jpg

Each time a Dark monster is Summoned(excluding Special Summoned) the controller of that card can attack directly.Pay 800 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you cannot destroy this card.

Please leave RATING and OCG ERRORS PLEASE!!

hmm..nice cards..you dont need to give me reps or points..i am glad to hep you...:D

D.D. Cross Deminisioner - When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, remove all monsters in both players graveyards from play. The controller of this card lose 300 Life Points for each monster removed from play by this effect. The original ATK of this card is equal to the number of removed monsters from play by effect of this card x300. If this card is targeted by a Spell Card you can remove from play 2 monsters in your hand to negate the activation of the Spell Card and destroy it.

Left with a Rose - You can only activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Destroy the attacking monster and special summon 1 "Duel Roses" monster from your Deck to the field.During the End Phase this card is activated destroy all monsters on your side of the field.

Duel Roses - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Left With A Rose".When this card is Special Summoned your opponent loses 1000 Life Points for each card on their side of the field. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard you lose 2000 Life Points and your opponent gains 1000.

Archer's Last Stand - Select up to 3 Warrior-Type monsters on the field. Toss a coin. If it's head, destroy all 3 Warrior-Type Monsters. If it's tails, both players lose Life Points equal to half the attack of all 3 Warrior-Type monsters...(i think this card is UP)

Sacred Return - Select 2 monsters from each Graveyard and roll a six-sided dice. Special Summon monsters equal to the number of the result of the dice from your opponents Graveyard to your opponents side of the field. During each of your opponents Standby Phase remove from play 1 of the selected cards. When all the selected cards are removed from play destroy all cards on the field and Special Summon 1 monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Dark Crisis Knight - This card cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon or Tribute Set. During the End Phase of a turn when this card didn't attack, inflict 800 damage to this card's controller. Any Battle Damage this card's controller receives from a battle involving this card becomes 0. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 300 damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Cosmic under Seige - Each time a DARK monster is Summoned(excluding Special Summoned) the controller of that card can attack directly.Pay 800 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you cannot destroy this card.

hmm... i hope i helped you...

the cards are pretty nice...8/10...

peace man..anytime you need help PM me...

That's like;

Person: Are you okay?

You: Yes. (I'm not really, but it will make you shut up).

OR

Person: What do you want for your Birthday?

You: I don't mind. (Please, please get me more yugioh cards).

Basically, you want the REP or you wont have made such a long reply and offered help XD

That or your mentally ill and decided to go crazy on YCM. [/topic]

My god. These cards.... ARE ALSO AWESOME! =D

Wow, that's 2 people today I've seen with outstanding cards. These are really awesome. The pictures are Top Notch. Seriously, I love a card maker who doesn't use blurry stretched images, and actually takes care with making their cards.

9.9/10 from me! Although, there's something missing to make them 10/10 completely, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Although seriously, these cards are very VERY good.

Great work!

Archived