Guardian Eatos, The Three Legendary Knights, & Much More! ~Unoriginal & Just For Fun~

Mizuku Kagirinai

Not original cards, but I decided to work my magic for Proxy Purposes to show you all the various Anime cards which never made it as real cards, more specifically, the Doma Arc cards.

No Flaming, as I've warned you all about their purpose etc and that they're unoriginal. Rating is not necessary, just comments.

That is all. Thank you for reading and enjoy the proxies.

Guardian Eatos

66438.jpg

Effect

This card can only be Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned if "Celestial Sword - Eatos" is face-up on your side of the field. If there are no monsters in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Remove from play cards from the top of your opponent's Graveyard until you reach a non-Monster Card. Increase this card's ATK by the total ATK of the Monster Cards removed by this effect. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Guardian Dreadscythe" from your hand or Deck.

Guardian Dreadscythe

66438.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Guardian Eatos". When this card is Special Summoned, you can select 1 Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard, and equip it to this card. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this card to your side of the field. While this card is face-up on the field, you cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon, Special Summon, or Set any other monsters.

Legendary Knight Critias

66438n.jpg

Legendary Knight Hermos

66438t.jpg

Legendary Knight Timaeus

66438.jpg

Knight Of Destiny

knightofdestiny.png

Legend Of Heart

66438.jpg

The Eye Of Timaeus

66438.jpg

The Fang Of Critias

66438.jpg

The Claw Of Hermos

66438r.jpg

The Seal Of Orichalcos

66438.jpg

Orichalcos Deuteros

66438.jpg

Orichalcos Tritos

66438.jpg

And on a completely unrelated note, two funny cards from GX which I liked the design of:

Dizzy Angel

66438v.jpg

Dizzy Tiger

66438.jpg

And another GX card which is one of my personal favourites, as it supports one of my favourite archtypes AND belongs to my favourite GX character whilst he was evil:

Advanced Dark

66438k.jpg

MORE TO COME

I want The Seal Of Orichalcos made real T-T sure they can go ahead with nerfing it but man Having it as a real card would be nice =]

Btw, Guardian Eatos -> Their actually making it iirc? =o

I give you a 10/10 just for making Seal of Orichalcos ^.^!

Ah I see you added more.. o_o

Dizzy things Oh my their on Crack! ha ha Nice cards but what's this table card that wants to flatten the first Dizzy card so much =P ?

I want The Seal Of Orichalcos made real T-T sure they can go ahead with nerfing it but man Having it as a real card would be nice =]

Btw' date=' Guardian Eatos -> Their actually making it iirc? =o

I give you a 10/10 just for making Seal of Orichalcos ^.^!

[/quote']

Yep, she's out on the 21st iirc in Japan =D I WANT HER, SHE IS AWESOME!!!! xD Best. Guardian. Ever.

How the heck can the OCG be off when most are copypasted straight from the Anime images where the effects were clearly visible in the Japanese version, AND from the OFFICIAL effects from the Tag Force games, hmm?

This backs up what I said before about the YGO Card Maker forums - Everyone simply throws around 'BAD OCG' for no reason whatsoever other than the fact that they say it for Post count purposes. Seriously, blame the Tag Force localisers, Upperdeck, AND the Anime Creators/Kazuki Takahashi for their own OCG errors, but if you're comparing their OCG to what is effectively their own OCG anyways, it's pretty darn stupid. =/

As I said, the effects are pulled straight from the Anime and Tag Force games, so blame them for these so called 'OCG errors'.

• 7 months later...

Archived