Yugioh Gx Roleplay

Synchronized

Zane drew a Card, then played it.

"Alright, i play the Spell Card, Graceful Charity, So i draw 3 cards and discard 2 to my Grave." Said Zane as he Discarded Both Exploder Dragon and Cyberdark Keel.

"Then i Summon Cyberdark Edge to the field, due to the effect of my Cyberdark Edge, it can bring back a LV 3 DRAGON-Type monster from my graveyard and is equipped to my Edge. so i equip my Cyberdark Edge with my exploder Dragon, increasing its attack power by 1000. now Cyberdark Edge, attack Chazz's Life Points directly." Said Zane as he attacked Chazz's LP directly with Cyberdark Edge.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so I activated my face-down: Hidden Force!

Hidden Force

Normal Trap

You can only activated this card when your opponents attacks. Chance the attack to a face-down deffends position monster on the field.

So your attack get switchts to my face-down and it is Masked Dragon! he is destroyed but I get a replacment monster my Armend Dragon LV3!

"That card that you picked up before, I believe it belongs to me."

Adrian's hair continue to darken, as he heard voices, 2 different voices, comming from the 2 cards.

"Go on, retrieve him. We need him in order to destroy this world."

"Yes, we must be together. In order to control darkness for eternity, you must help gather all of us."

Adrian began to walk towards Marcel.

As he ripped the card, a dark shadow oozed through it. Somehow, the card was healing itself.

"Marcel, you already have your demons, now let me have mine. After all, you're holding a Wicked God. You're holding death in your hands."

"Now, give it to me, or else, you'll have to face the music with the other 2 Gods."

Adrian showed him the 2 cards.

TheWickedAvatarJUMP-EN-UR.jpg

TheWickedEraserJUMP-EN-UR.jpg

The spirits of the 2 cards rose to his side, lending power to make sure their "brother" was safe. Adrian could hear the Eraser bellow.

"YOU IMPUTENT CHILD! HOW DARE YOU TOY WITH A POWER BEYOND YOUR CONTROL! NOW, YOU SHALL SUFFER FOR YOUR INCOMPENTANCE!!!"

The beast rose its head as a strange energy began to charge in its mouth. Adrian began to chuckle.

"Heh, rip it if you must, Dreadroot will still live. Now, hand over the card........"

Eraser began to point ths blast towards Marcel; he was ready to fire.

"Or, I'll have my friend here, kill you."

"So, do you want to do this the hard way, or the really hard way?"

Marcel was about to hand the card to Adrian, when a Duelist walked in front of him, and stopped him.

"As long as I have a say in things, you will not be getting that card. Do you understand?"

Adrian was beginning to grow impatient. His hair grew even darker, and his clothes, outfit, everything, was beginning to change wth the darkness.

"I don't care who you are, but you are not going to get in the way between me and destiny. Besides, this is none of your concern. Now, move it before Eraser kills both of you."

"I am sorry, but you aren't getting this card. I lost to Marcel fair and square, and I agreed to assist Marcel. Therefore, you and I will duel, and I will win. If you are able to defeat me, you can have this card. However if you lose, you will not get it."

Marcel smiled.

"How nice of you to make it Jim, now please, show Adrian why he shouldn't get involved with my plans."

Adrian began to grow furious.

"THAT'S IT! NOBODY IS GOING TO STAND IN MY WAY!!!!!"

Adrian blew open and activated his duel disk. He swiftly drew a card, sending a blast of wind towards Marcel and slammed it onto his disk.

"Marcel, you should know this card, because this card will lead to my victory!

SuperFusion-JP-Anime.jpg

As the card was activated, the 2 Wicked cards from Adrian's hand flew up. Marcel's card that he held flew up as well. They combined together.

"It's time to end this. Now, my dreams shall be unleashed! SYIINGA! RISE!!!!"

SyiingaGodOfTheWicked.jpg

A massive cyclone blew through the entire arena. However, it was cenetred around Adrian, but he didn't scream. He didn't speak. In fact, he didn't do anything. Eyes closed, he stared up into the cyclone. He began to change.

He was becoming Wicked. A demonic voice spole to him.

"ADRIAN. YOU HAVE DONE WELL. YOU HAVE REVIVED OUR POWER. NOW, SERVE US AND RULE THIS PATHETIC UNIVERSE!!!"

Adrian was changing. His hair was thining down, pitch black. His uniform was darkening as well, pitch black. His voice was darker, deeper, more serious. The shadows flowed through his finger tips. He was evil at its purest form.

"Now, Marcel, we are done. Have fun."

He chuckled a bit, as Syiinga shot a massive blast towards Marcel, but it exploded during mid air. A portal opened up. Adrian and Syiinga walked through it.

"Have fun, Duel Academy. Soon, oh yes, very soon, you and the rest of hummanity will all suffer."

Adrian then unleashed an evil laugh that echoed all throught the academy.

Jim stepped back. He looked at Marcel.

"This can't be good, mate. Get outside, Marcel."

Jim placed a card on his duel disk.

"If you can summon a monster, so can I. Introducing,

Weathering Soldier!"

WeatheringSoldier.jpg

"Try and get through that defense!"

Chancellor Sheppard walked into his office. He noticed that the Sacred Beasts weren't on his desk. He didn't know how someone had gotten into his office, but then he saw Zane's Keys. Sheppard knew he had to find out what happened, and he had the best idea on how to do it. He walked over to his desk, and opened the top drawer. He picked up something that looked like this.

GenexMedal-1.gif

The duelists were going to get another tournament. The duelist with the Sacred Beasts was sure to show up.

As the sky blackened, his power grew stronger.

With the day falling, and eternal night vast approaching, a new era was to dawn upon a vast world.

Humans are dueling against monsters, to defend a storage house to aid the resistance to defeat ths Supreme King. Within minutes it was overrun and destroyed.

He had finally achieved his long sought goal. Now, he needed to put it to use.

Supreme King saw a picture of Duel Academy, as he looked up where the massive storm cloud was brewing. He slowly muttered on his breath.

"Duel Academy................."

He walked back to his fortress to work.

Somehow, someway, he was going to bring Duel Academy to him. No. Matter. What.

OCC: Since Alordzynix is "Away" and don't know when he'll be back, i'll just continue the RP.

Zane suddenly fell during his Duel with Chazz, the True Zane wanted to get out, but his Dark Side wouldn't let him.

(Zane's Mind)

Zane: "give me my body Back!".

Evil Zane: "While i watch you lose in your Duels? never, you and i both know that i'm superior to you!"

Zane: "Then lets settle this in a Duel."

Evil Zane: "Fine, if i win, you'll leave me be and i take your body...which is Mine in the first Place!"

Zane: "And if i win, you'll leave forever, and i return to my body"

Evil Zane: "Then let the Duel Begin!"

OCC: This will be my last Bump, i like the idea of this RP, but it doesn't seem to have enough Members. and sorry for the Double post.

Evil Zane: "I'll begin by playing my Graceful Charity, so i draw 3 cards and discard 2." The Darker Zane dicarded Hunter Dragon and Cyberdark Horn.

Evil Zane: "Then i Summon Cyberdark Keel to the field, its effect activates, allowing Hunter Dragon to Equip to my Keel and it Gains equal to its ATK Points. A grand total of 2500 ATK Points! I'll place 1 card Face-down my turn ends."

Zane: "My turn! i'll Special Summon my Cyber Dragon! Then i Summon my Cyber Phoenix in DEF Mode, and place 2 Card's Face-Down, your move."

Evil Zane: "My move, i'll begin by playing the Spell card Pot of Greed, Which allows me to Draw 2 Cards. Now i play Future Fusion, So i remove all three of my Cyber Dragon's to Fusion Summon my Cyber End Dragon in 2 Turns. i'll attack your Cyber Dragon!".

Zane's Cyber Dragon exploded, destroying it and inflicted 400 of Battle damage and 300 of Cyberdark Keel's Effect.

Evil Zane: "I'll place 1 Card Face-Down and my Turn Ends."

Zane: "My turn, i play Monster Reborn, So i Special Summon my Cyber Dragon! then i play Power Bond! Fusing all three Cyber Dragons to form Cyber End Dragon! Its ATK Points are doubled and when i attack, you'll Lose!"

Evil Zane: "If your so sure your going to Win, then COME and GET ME!"

Zane: "Cyber End Dragon, Attack his Monster and destroy him!!!"

Evil Zane: "Not so fast, i play Limiter Removal, it increases the ATK points of all MACHINE Monsters on my side of the field by Double"

Zane: "Fine, you still lose 3000 Life Points!"

Evil Zane: "My Cyberdark Keel is still on the field, Zane. Thanks to its effect, i remove the Equip Monster card instead and Keel is safe"

Zane: "I knew you would play a card that would save you, so i have a card in my Hand that will finish you off, i play Linear Accelerator Cannon. So i Tribute my Cyber End Dragon to Inflict 4000 of Damage to your Life Points! you Lose!"

Evil Zane: "Too bad i still have a Face-Down Card to play, so reveal Fusion Guard, So much for that Zane. Now i send 1 Fusion Monster from my Fusion Deck to my graveyard." The Darker Zane Sent Five-Headed Dragon to his graveyard.

Zane: "I end my turn"

Evil Zane: "You lose again Zane, your not worthy to Duel or Exist, so i'll do you a favor and Eliminate you from this World. My turn, I play my Monster Reincarnation, so i discard 1 card to bring back Cyberdark Horn from my Graveyard and add it to my Hand. Next i'll play Power Bond! Fusing my Cyberdark Edge, Horn and Keel to Form Cyberdark Dragon! Now its effect activates, my Five-Headed Dragon is equipped to my Dragon and has a grand total of 7800 ATK Points! Attack his Life Points directly!"

Zane's Life Points dropped to 0.

Evil Zane: "You were only a portal, a Doorway to my Victory. Zane, you are weak, Pathetic, Useless. You cannot Win in Duels if you can't beat me, now i'll return back to Duel Academy and finish what you started, defeat Marcel."

(Back to Duel Academy)

Zane: Now then, on to finding Marcel and Duel him.

(I've made a few mistakes and plan on Editing it later...to tired)

Archived