Yugioh Gx Roleplay

Synchronized

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now syrus just drew his card he looked at it then put it in his hand " now i summon cycroid and activate limeter removal and training wheels so i can attack your life points dierctly, NOW go cycroid so my big brother who is boss"

Cycroid

Training Wheels

Limiter Removal

Lp: 3600

cards in hand: 0

field: drillroid, cycroid

Zane Sensed something, a Chill up his Spine. An evil like he sensed before.

"Stop!" Zane had canceled his attack.

Zane looked at Syrus and Told him "Sy', We'll Duel next time. Please, go back to your Dorm." Zane then saw Marcel Standing from a distance.

"So, Marcel, what are you doing here. shouldn't you be back home by now." Zane knew something was wrong with Marcel, felt something has corrupted him.

Axle deactivated his duel disk and walked down to where Zane and Marcel were at, "So whats going on here Zane" he said as he noticed something formillar about Marcel, as if hes seen something coming from him

"Alright Zane, this duel will be awesome. However, I would like to ask you a favor first. Could we please go to Chancellor Sheppard's office? I have something I need to talk about with him."

Both Zane and Marcel had reached Chancellor Sheppard's Office, Zane had a Spare set of key's when he departed from Sheppard. Chancellor Sheppard said it would unlock all of Duel Academy's Locked Doors.

Zane open's the Door to chancellor Sheppard's Office and spoke to Marcel. "There you go, i don't know what your planning to search in there, but i'll be right beside you" Said Zane with a Suspisious Look on his face.

"Thank you. I think we should close the door, so no one else can get in."

Marcel had noticed Axel before they entered the room, and didn't want Axel finding out his plan.

Archived