Read/Post cool combos/techs here please!

• 3 weeks later...

Have 3 Injections in your deck.

Have 1 Injection[hand], DNA Surgery[face-down], Machine Duplication[hand], and Limiter Removal[hand].

Summon Injection, activate DNA Surgery, declare Machines. Activate Machine Duplication and get the other two. During Damage Step, pay the 6000[lmfao], then chain with Limiter Removal. All have 6800.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Injection + Shooting Star Bow Ceal + DNA Surgery + Limiter Removal + Limiter Removal. game.

Summon Injection, activate DNA Surgery for Machines. Then equip Shooting Star Bow to Injection, her ATK is now 0. Pay 2000 to increase her ATK to 3000 and chain two limiter removals. 12,000 ATK. And you can attack directly =D

Have 3 Injections in your deck.

Have 1 Injection[hand]' date=' DNA Surgery[face-down'], Machine Duplication[hand], and Limiter Removal[hand].

Summon Injection, activate DNA Surgery, declare Machines. Activate Machine Duplication and get the other two. During Damage Step, pay the 6000[lmfao], then chain with Limiter Removal. All have 6800.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Injection + Shooting Star Bow Ceal + DNA Surgery + Limiter Removal + Limiter Removal. game.

Summon Injection, activate DNA Surgery for Machines. Then equip Shooting Star Bow to Injection, her ATK is now 0. Pay 2000 to increase her ATK to 3000 and chain two limiter removals. 12,000 ATK. And you can attack directly =D

For the first, why do you need a Limiter Removal? Isn't 10,200 damage enough? Do you really need to do 20,400 damage? You idea seems simple, but can be ruined by a simple Sakuretsu Armor. It's too bad you can't use Giant Trunade or Heavy Storm becasue that will ruin DNA Surgery, and you won't have enough life points to use Solemn Judgment, so the idea is very unstable.

For the second, it's impossible. Limter removal is limited to 1, and you can't equip Shooting Star Bow - Ceal to Lily because she doesn't have enough ATK points to lose.

Heavy Storm + Proto Cyber + *special summon card* + Inferno Reckless Summon + Powerbond = Blam!

add a limiter removal for extra fun

or just any machine monster + 3 Limiter Removals

Cyber End Dragons ATK with above combo

(((4000 X 2) X 2) X 2) X 2

Please poeple, I am sick of hearing all the Limiter Removal strategies! It's limited for gods sake! You can't play 3! And it's not always going to appear in you hand on the first turn!

Play this one...

-Play Wall of Revealing Light-

Pay 7000

-Have E.Hero Wildheart on the field.(Or something that wont die by reversal quiz)

-Have convulsion of nature

-Play Reversal Quiz

-You'll have a advantage most likely.

-I know its

Cheesy

Not too good

Barely happens unless its a stall deck

And its not that good*again*but its pretty fun running a reversal quiz deck and a stall deck in one. It helps burn decks. Helped me when I did this and gave my opponent 300lp and then I attacked with Wild.

Reversal Quiz is a Spell, not a Trap, but I know what you are thinking of. Reversal Quiz OTK. This is how the deck is supposed to be constructed:

Reversal Quiz x3

Convulsion of Nature x3

Archfiend's Oath x3

Conscription x3

Black Pendant x3

Ancient Gear Tank x3

Fuhma Shuriken x3

Upstart Goblin x3

Mirror Wall x3

Wall of Revealing Light

Archived