Read/Post cool combos/techs here please!

Please Read!

I made this thread because I felt that there are many good ideas that never get a chance to be seen. If you have a good combo in mind, or know really good card that doesn’t get much attention, then post your ideas here immediately! However there are some rules:

Rule #1: No spamming! Don’t post your newly made card or deck and ask everybody what you think! No random posts that don’t have anything to do with the thread (ex “lol, look at my sig”, or, “hi does anyonewat to duel me on YVD?”).

Rule #2: Don’t be dumb! Nothing like, “Heh i just thoghht ofa good combo summon Blueyes ultiment and black Luster solgerand fuse them to make dragonmaster kniht and burst breth to detroy all yor oponants monsters!” or something as obvious as, “You can sacrifice Monk Fighter and summon Master Monk!” Also, this is for Advance Format, TCG ONLY. No Butterfly Dagger OTK or Necroface combo.

Rule #3: The cards and ideas have to be original! Don’t say, “You can use pulling the Rug to negate the effects of Monarchs and destroy them!” or, “Use Machine Duplication to special summon 3 Card Troopers and then use Limiter Removal.”

If there are problems then I will add/change the rules. If I like your idea, then I will keep your idea for the final copy. If I don’t, then too bad! I’ll start you guys off with some of my own combos/techs:

Boot Dupe

Yes, I said Troop Dupe is very unoriginal. But Boot Dupe must be the opposite, and is actually quite playable. Use Boot-Up Soldier - Dread Dynamo in conjunction with Machine Duplication while you have a face up Gadget on your side of the field. Now who said Boot-Up Soldier was bad?

Gearfried

Gearfried the Iron Knight + Blast with Chain + Smoke Grenade of the Thief = Well, you just figure out yourself.

Designators

Having trouble with one of your opponent’s cards? Treeborn? Stratos? Baboon? Exodia? Well, if you do there’s a nasty combo that you can try out, if you don’t mind losing card advantage: use Dark Designator with D.D. Designator and (nearly) stop then from ever returning into the game again! You can also do the samething, except use Exchange or Amazoness Chain Master to take their card! This is perfect for those mirror matches!

Big Shield Gardna

Big Shield Gardna is a really underated card. Yeh, it’s got 2600 DEF, enoguh to stop even Baboon, but what’s really special about him is his first effect. “Negate the activation of a Spell Card that designates this 1 face-down monster.” Now that’s HUGE. With 2 Noblemans and 3 Shield Crushes on the loose, he just couldn’t get any better. And your opponent never expects him (unless you search him, so don’t, because he’s all about the surprise). He is great bait for Nobleman and Shield Crush (unless you searched him!), and does good damage to your opponent.

Lots of people are scared to use him because of his Def to Atk effect, but I never understand why. If your opponent actually ran over him with a monster (which I tell you doesn’t happen much) or removes him otherwise such as Exiled Force or Raiza the Storm Monarch, then his position switch effect doesn’t matter. If your opponent attacks him with a weaker monster, he changes position, and if your opponent has another monster, he’ll be blasted. But that doesn’t matter does it? Lets look at it this way:

You have a monster with no effect and 0 Atk, 0 Def face-down. Your opponent has Red Gadget and Card Trooper on his field. You opponent kills your monster with Trooper and goes for the direct attack with Red Gadget. You lose 1300.

You have Big Shield Gardna on your side face-down. Your opponent has the same field as last time. Your opponent attacks with Trooper, but it doesn’t work. He attacks with Red. You lose 1200, and your opponent loses 700.

See, you don’t lose extra LP when you use BSG. You save 100, do some damage, and hopefully bait some face-down hate. This is the best situation for him:

Your opponent uses gadgets, which means BSG is already gaining, since they run 2 Nobleman and 3 Shield Crush, and Gadget decks have a bad habit of attacking face-downs with their Snipe Hunter, Gadgets, and other weak monsters (which unfortunately includes Drillroid, but no plan’s perfect). You’re running monarchs, with a cruel twist.

You place a face-down Big Shield and end your turn. Your opponent uses summons Green Gadget and activates Shield Crush. But, even though it’s called Shield Crush, BSG’s shield just wont crush. Since he’s only got 1 monster, he doesn’t attack. Your turn and you tribute him for Raiza and bounce his Gadget.

Also, don’t forget his little brother, Mid Shield Gardna, although doesn’t exactly have as much potential, is still fun to use (wow, this article was long, and hopefully get this card noticed).

Stronghold

Stronghold the Moving Fortress is ever so underrated. People look at it and say that it sucks and it’s impossible to summon 3 Gadgets. But what’s really good about this card is it’s DEF. It’s high enough to stall for most monsters, and then used as tribute fodder the next turn. But theirs something else that you can do. You can chain this card to your opponent’s Fissure/Smashing Ground! Wouldn’t that be anoying?

Magical Hats

"What a n00b card". Hm... that's what you guys are thinking, and this card is powerful enough to build a deck around. First of all, though this card isn't as good as Book of Moon in fliping cards face-down, it can still be used in that way. The real power comes when you use cards like Dark Coffin with it, and/or Statue of the Wicked for free tributes. Their effects activate weither attacked or not. A really good but risky combo is to summon a face-up Penguin Soldier, and your opponent most likely can't stand but to attack it. Then active Magical Hats and add two spells/traps you need to the field. If your lucky enough to get Penguin Soldier attacked, since the two others are considered monsters, you can return them to your hand! I do not reconmend randomly inserting any of these cards into your deck, but it would be good to make a deck revolving around this card!

i always had one that might work i call it armed tyranno

heres how it works

first you must have ultimate tyranno on the field and armed changer in your hand also an equip spell to send for armed effect

now play armed on ultimate tyranno and then the fun can begin

now this is a very simple combo that can have some great benefits

for one reviving gilasarus and counting a tribute engine becose of gilasaruses effect of when its specal summoned your oppoint now specials a monster from the grave and then ultimate destroys it next and u get gila back for a tribute engine

the next greaat benefit of this combo is it makes it really easy to revive monsters from the grave that were sent there by sinpes effect or monsters destroyed by the battle makeing it more fun and profitable for you

Gearfried

Gearfried the Iron Knight + Blast with Chain + Smoke Grenade of the Thief = Well' date=' you just figure out yourself.

[/quote']

Theres no point in using Blast With Chain, when Gearfried already destroys Equip Spells anyays, or were yout trying to say

Gearfried the Iron Knight + Blast with Chain

Gearfried the Iron Knight + Smoke Grenade of the Thief

damn it, he said about gardna before me, i actually run him in my deck, and it's incredibly helpful, lol, this guy tried to nobleman it, then smashing ground it, i play book of moon, a few turns later he noblemans again, forgetting what card it was!

He got rid of it finally through attacks.

It cost him 3 cards and he gained nothing. xD

Combos Of Infinity: XD

DMOC + Cannon Soilder + Diemnsion Fusion + Spell Economics = Infinite direct attacks X 500 each! XD

DMOC + The Little Swordsman of Aile + DF + SP Eco = Infinite attack points monster

DMOC + The Little Swordsman of Aile + DF + SP Eco + Mystic Wok = Infinte Life Points

for those who still dont get it tell me ill expalin

i always had one that might work i call it armed tyranno

heres how it works

first you must have ultimate tyranno on the field and armed changer in your hand also an equip spell to send for armed effect

now play armed on ultimate tyranno and then the fun can begin

now this is a very simple combo that can have some great benefits

for one reviving gilasarus and counting a tribute engine becose of gilasaruses effect of when its specal summoned your oppoint now specials a monster from the grave and then ultimate destroys it next and u get gila back for a tribute engine

the next greaat benefit of this combo is it makes it really easy to revive monsters from the grave that were sent there by sinpes effect or monsters destroyed by the battle makeing it more fun and profitable for you

Great idea! Too bad you can't loop it because Battle Phase ends after he's special summoned' date=' so there's no need for Ultimate Tyranno. However Gilasaurus + Armed Changer is ingenius. I will try to find ways to abuse it, or just Armed Changer in general, and I get anything good, then I will add it.

Combos Of Infinity: XD

DMOC + Cannon Soilder + Diemnsion Fusion + Spell Economics = Infinite direct attacks X 500 each! XD

DMOC + The Little Swordsman of Aile + DF + SP Eco = Infinite attack points monster

DMOC + The Little Swordsman of Aile + DF + SP Eco + Mystic Wok = Infinte Life Points

for those who still dont get it tell me ill expalin

Yeah, I know this combo, but it isn't too origional, and infact the whole reson DMoC and Dimension Fusion are Limited. I think they should just ban Spell Economics, because it makes other cards limited. Thaks for trying though.

Before anybody else post, do NOT post Manticore Loop! Do NOT!

Medusa Worm/ Guardian Statue / Golem Sentry + Stumbling/ Vengeful.

Just DARE not to understand it :P

That's not much of a combo, but just a Stall Flip-Flop idea. I would say Gravity Bind or Level Limit - Area B work better, and Swarm of Scarabs is the same as Medusa Worm but better (out side of a Rock deck).

To Horus: Great, but I didn't make it up. But that's why I made this thread, so people can see new ideas.

To Static: Oh really?...

To Azuh: I thought everyone was smart enough to figure this out. Will somebody please explain?

To georgeyboy654: Woah! I din't realize it was you until I saw your sig. You got a new Avatar! And Your opponent is pretty dumb, and I'm glad somebody out there uses BSG. But whatever you do, DON'T search him! No opponent (except yours) would use Nobleman of CRossout or Shield Crush on your face-down if you just used Sangan to get it or Reinforcemants of the Army!

Here's a Uria combo.

I don't have Uria, but I thought of it becuase it could work.

Uria, Lord of Searing Flames + Invertation of Light + Final Attack Orders + Anti-Spell Fragrance

Result: Your opponent won't be able to activate Spell cards on their turn, cannot Set monsters, so FLIP monsters will be helpless, and all face-up monsters are forced to place into Attack position.

Its basicly Game, Set, MATCH!!! unless your opponent activates a card effect that destroyes trap cards, but that is very unlikely if you have Uria on your field.

this aint much of a combo, but you need Deep Diver (Unreleased), a cuple of Normal monsters, and heart of the underdog

Destroy Deep Diver by attacking, then send like an exodia piece or a normal monster to the top of your deck, then once you draw due to HOTU, you draw again

another way i like to do things is this:

Card Trooper + Exodios, The Ultimate Forbidden God (unrealesed)... by having a deck full of Normal monsters, Card trooper can send them to the grave due to his effect, and exodios will gain an instant 3000 ATK points, ive gotten Exodios over 10,000 on DMAR

^^^ NEW Big Shield Gardna combo!

a) Play Reinforcement of the Army' date=' selecting... Big Shield from your deck.

b) Set D.D. Assailant, and laugh inside your head.

Abusing Yugimonz players' paranoia is fun.

[/quote']

lol. Great idea. Don't search Big Shield Gardna unless you're trying to mess with your opponent. I once used Sangan to search Morphing Jar and played a face-down the next turnn, He tought it was morphing jar so he played all his Spells and Traps on the field and attacks, just to find out it was a Big Shield Gardna. On my turn I played Heavy Storm. lol

Here's a beat down on a bugdet combo.

Giant Rat searches for Labryinth Wall

DNA surgery(warrior or spellcaster)+Weapon Change

3000 Attacker

Why not use Shield & Sword?

Here's a better idea: Use Giant Rat to summon Injection Fairy Lily. It makes everything so much easier' date=' and you can add Exiled Force to the Rat Toolbox. Thanks for trying Atalas.

New rule: TCG cards ONLY.

:/ whats wrong with OCG Cards? Its a heads up for when they are goign to eb released in english

Some aren't, and I am very dissapionted that they wont. Others are, but it is too early to talk about Phantom Darkness cards.

Archived