Post a picture of the REAL you!

bury the year

why is someone as pretty on you on this site?; yes that was both a compliment and a form of interrogation.

Static is a black boy.

There is a pic of him in the old thread.

That must have been a troll post; I assure you I'm not black.

FAIL

Look back in my old thread about asking cassie out.

He told me to have sex and do weed.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is someone as pretty on you on this site?; yes that was both a compliment and a form of interrogation.

Static is a black boy.

There is a pic of him in the old thread.

That must have been a troll post; I assure you I'm not black.

FAIL

Look back in my old thread about asking cassie out.

He told me to have sex and do weed.

I assure you Static isn't black.

He's a blonde girl who is like 2/4ths Swedish or some sheet. We actually used to talk to each other a lot.

Emo. Dont do it.

Just let it pass' date=' he[b']'[/b]s a jerkoff who doesnt know what the fuck he's talking about.

Your gf is really smexy.

Only if your into fat chicks.

Btw, lern2spell.

STFU and reported for abuse.

Emo. Dont do it.

Just let it pass' date=' he[b']'[/b]s a jerkoff who doesnt know what the fuck he's talking about.

Your gf is really smexy.

Btw, lern2spell.

You mean harassment?

-_-

Come back after you buy a dictionary.

Emo. Dont do it.

Your gf is really smexy.

Btw, lern2spell.

Emo. I find you slightly hypocritical and... um. Stupid?

You posted your gf's pic like 12 times asking for peoples opinions. Then when someone says something bad you get all pissed and report them for abuse even though you kind of disregard that, totally caused it.

And about the hypocritical thing; you're calling Static out because apparently she's a liar or some sheet when you posted fake pictures like 6 times. In fact, you centered your entire account around one picture that you claimed to be your gf, when in reality it was some girl you've never met in your life.

Tl;dr: stfu, gtfo

Emo. Dont do it.

Your gf is really smexy.

Btw, lern2spell.

You posted your gf's pic like 12 times asking for peoples opinions. Then when someone says something bad you get all pissed and report them for abuse even though you kind of caused it.

And about the hypocritical thing; you're calling Static out because apparently she's a liar or some s*** when you posted fake pictures like 6 times. In fact, you centered your entire account around one picture that you claimed to be your gf, when in reality it was some girl you've never met in your life.

I remember someone saying he was a she. And his comment was unnecessary. He could have said he just did not like her. If you had a gf you would understand.

Emo. Dont do it.

Your gf is really smexy.

Btw, lern2spell.

You posted your gf's pic like 12 times asking for peoples opinions. Then when someone says something bad you get all pissed and report them for abuse even though you kind of caused it.

And about the hypocritical thing; you're calling Static out because apparently she's a liar or some s*** when you posted fake pictures like 6 times. In fact, you centered your entire account around one picture that you claimed to be your gf, when in reality it was some girl you've never met in your life.

I remember someone saying he was a she. And his comment was unnecessary. He could have said he just did not like her. If you had a gf you would understand.

You don't understand yourself.

If he would have said he didn't like her you would have responded 20-30 times with her picture asking why.

How's about both of you do that?

Also' date=' Eli stop trolling. Seriously... This one went too far.

[/quote']

How is about not suppressing the truth?

Emo. Dont do it.

Your gf is really smexy.

Btw, lern2spell.

If he would have said he didn't like her you would have responded 20-30 times with her picture asking why.

no. Stop being an idiot.

I would have said ok.

[spoiler=quotes]

Emo. Dont do it.

Your gf is really smexy.

Btw, lern2spell.

no. Stop being an idiot.

I would have said ok.

I agree. You seem like a totally stable/sensible/calm person.

[spoiler=quotes]

Emo. Dont do it.

Your gf is really smexy.

Btw, lern2spell.

no. Stop being an idiot.

I would have said ok.

Wow, I see why you were banned.

srsly leave.

[spoiler=quotes]

Emo. Dont do it.

Your gf is really smexy.

Btw, lern2spell.

no. Stop being an idiot.

I would have said ok.

srsly leave.

As long as we can both agree you're clearly, and undeniably wrong.

[spoiler=quotes]

Emo. Dont do it.

Your gf is really smexy.

Btw, lern2spell.

no. Stop being an idiot.

I would have said ok.

srsly leave.

As long as we can both agree you're clearly, and undeniably wrong.

believe what you want but i think you are just bitter.

Now stop srsly babez.

Emo. Dont do it.

Your gf is really smexy.

Btw, lern2spell.

You mean harassment?

You mean free speech?

Come on Frunk...

That was just a cowardice response. Perfect Defense...

Either way, both auto-banned for 3days. For dragging stuff out on the board, far further than they shouldn've gone. Take bickering like that to PM next time.

Archived